Eight Values

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Gun ownership should be prohibited for those without a valid reason.

Valid reasons
1. Killing politicians
2. Some people just need killing

Probably not what they had in mind, but exactly what the 2nd is for.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I've got the feeling there's going to be a lot of centrists.

8values.png

nu_11

Liberal? Scientific progress should be different that social progress...

index.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Stuff like this, you gotta guess a little at terms. You can make them more accurate or specific but no one will take it as an internet poll.

I hit neutral on a few because it REALLY depends on what they meant by one term. It could mean two things. One agree, one nope. A little too abstract. Unavoidable though if you're trying for a wide net.

Not too raged even the science questions are progressive. That's the only sane part of progressive ideology. But then they take a not bad idea WAY THE FUCK TOO FAR. Ideologues.

• 3Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This test seems poorly weighted.

For instance the question about whether all [insert literally all categories] should be treated equally.

Most of them I strongly agree with but worldviews and culture makes that an immediate strongly disagree because fuck that cultural relativism bullshit.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently I'm a social liberal that is so tired of the lefts shit I voted for Trump. Thanks Obama?

FNctUI9.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This test seems poorly weighted.

For instance the question about whether all [insert literally all categories] should be treated equally.

Most of them I strongly agree with but worldviews and culture makes that an immediate strongly disagree because fuck that cultural relativism bullshit.

I thought the same thing on that question. This is one of the poorer "I'll tell you your politics if you answers these 60 simple questions" tests i've seen, but that's not saying much, they're all intended to funnel you into a thing.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The questions are beyond dumb.

The 'all people should be treated equally' question is in the same question as the 'all world-views should be treated equally'? Fuck that. Yes to people, no to ideas. Jesus fuck when will people figure this out?

I'd bet a hundred bucks whoever wrote that question thinks disliking Islam makes you a racist.

S3yXuhl.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The questions are beyond dumb.

The 'all people should be treated equally' question is in the same question as the 'all world-views should be treated equally'? Fuck that. Yes to people, no to ideas. Jesus fuck when will people figure this out?

I'd bet a hundred bucks whoever wrote that question thinks disliking Islam makes you a racist.

Also, you either get to have traditions or science. Pick one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's pretty bad. Not a lot of room for nuance.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck knows. I'm labeled a neo-liberalist despite the fact I basically am pro executing muslims.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users