Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Radahn has feet in that comic because its pre-Elden Ring (notice the lack of spears in his back and his normal skin color). The one you meet in game is plagued with Scarlet Rot from fighting Melania to the point his feet rotted off and he lost his mind. However, his power is still so great that his gravity magic not only let him still ride his horse, but he was holding back the stars in the sky.

RE: endings
You are basically a piece of shit in every ending. Based on that, Frenzied Flame was my favorite ending. Let that entire place burn in chaos!

Same thing with Dark Souls endings - life is a cycle of shit and you're just there to get the wheel spinning again.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I buckled and bought this yesterday.

Spent two hours feeling like the cellmate of an anal rapist.

• 8Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I contemplate just giving up and quitting at least once or twice a play session lol. Im still learning how to play these Souls type games nevermind trying to git gud at this game itself.

Some of the enemies are so daunting and even worse, if you die LOLTHEYREALLBACKALIVE.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I contemplate just giving up and quitting at least once or twice a play session lol. Im still learning how to play these Souls type games nevermind trying to git gud at this game itself.

Some of the enemies are so daunting and even worse, if you die LOLTHEYREALLBACKALIVE.

But that feeling when you beat the boss who killed you 20 times with no flasks left and 1-2 hits away from dying.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
But that feeling when you beat the boss who killed you 20 times with no flasks left and 1-2 hits away from dying.
I almost wish there was a way to re fight bosses without having to NG + it or start over. Would be cool to practice and perfect each boss, I'm sure it's possible via PC somehow but not on PS5 :(

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I almost wish there was a way to re fight bosses without having to NG + it or start over. Would be cool to practice and perfect each boss, I'm sure it's possible via PC somehow but not on PS5 :(
Yeah, a boss rush mode would be really cool. Maybe I'll do 2nd playthrough on the PC version. Have they fixed that damn hitching/stuttering some people(including me) were getting, I wonder...

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, a boss rush mode would be really cool. Maybe I'll do 2nd playthrough on the PC version. Have they fixed that damn hitching/stuttering some people(including me) were getting, I wonder...
There was a patch on like day three that fixed it for some people. I did the pc tweaks I linked a couple pages ago too. Those two combined got rid of it for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Journey 3 - Just needed Fire Giant, Mali, Hoar and Elden Beast.

Working on Mali now again (I hate this boss) Fire Fiant was hilarious this time - I died right after I killed him but the kill took and I was able to retrieve the souls and get credit. :p

That isn't the first time that happened though. Also happened in Journey 2 while killing Dragonlord Placid - was able to get a kill off, died last second to some fire, got achievement and heart and such, but couldn't get the souls back :p I didn't care though for that one - I just wanted the achievement.

I have a feeling after Mali I will be fine until I have to face the elden beast again as I pray to the RNG Gods for Platinum.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Before I got the confirmed Malenia kill, I had a round where I died right as she died but didn't get credit because she babbles for like 15 seconds after dying and it delays the 'kill credit'. Really glad I don't have to fight her again today.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20220405_192029.jpg

20220405_112435.jpg

20220405_112430.jpg

Grabbed what might be the last one of these in existence at retail price. Apparently someone returned one like the day before I happened to check to see if any had been restocked anywhere on the 0.1% chance that it'd be the case. Unopened and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna open it myself. This could be worth a mint someday for all I know. The Malenia statue would look pretty solid on display though so IDK.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
View attachment 406774

View attachment 406775

View attachment 406776

Grabbed what might be the last one of these in existence at retail price. Apparently someone returned one like the day before I happened to check to see if any had been restocked anywhere on the 0.1% chance that it'd be the case. Unopened and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna open it myself. This could be worth a mint someday for all I know. The Malenia statue would look pretty solid on display though so IDK.
Nice grab! Yeah, the Collector Editions for this game were going to be valuable regardless, but now with how successful it's become, they are definitely even more coveted. I really wanted the special Bandai edition they were doing, but I'm not up for competing with all the scalpers and bots to get these things.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
View attachment 406774

View attachment 406775

View attachment 406776

jealous right now!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
There was a patch on like day three that fixed it for some people. I did the pc tweaks I linked a couple pages ago too. Those two combined got rid of it for me.
Went back to your post and made those tweaks and it seems to be running perfect now. Nice! Now I got to find that ultrawide hack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The amount of small details in this game you dont even notice is unreal. And in this case creepy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The amount of small details in this game you dont even notice is unreal. And in this case creepy.

I'm still blown away by the stuff I'm reading/watching that I completely missed even after 140+ hours. There's just...so much stuff.

• 4Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been at Elden Beast a few days now but still going back to other zones and dungeons scraping every last bit of gear from the map.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity