Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
honestly the most OP shit i've played with was fallingstar beast jaw.

Stagger any boss with 3 cast of the weapon ability, super fast cast, very low mana. Totally trivialize even the hardest fucking bosses. ridiculous.
It's just a bit later than he is. He could Moonveil it up until then and swap though.
So whats the most OP build thats good for most of the game?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imo dex/arc considering you can get swarm of flies super early if you do varre quest and that shits on almost every boss. you don't really need to put a bunch into arc for it to be good and there's like a hundred bleed weapons you can also get real early to compliment that till you get rivers of blood

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>

The guy doing the pacifist run gets to the end, then post-1.03 finds that if he builds himself out in a super-bleed build, he can just heal the Mimic tear and then get some 60% resist against Holy and walk through the last three fights.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No but I'll check him out, he's the only one that i've seen do these long indepth reviews. he has a 5 hour review of Witcher 2... i haven't watched it because I never played that game but I imagine that's just too much review.
There's no excuse for that shit, YouTubers need to edit their scripts, they never actually have 5 hours of content.

They think that they are Red Letter Media and they are not.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn Ive been using deaths poker and didnt know you could hit the explosion to make it spread like the bird does

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oh fuck ya, spread it.

How is that with int scaling on bosses btw?

I think the only thing that will scale the ability damage will be the level of the weapon and talis/buffs casted.

I don't think int scaling will do anything for the black flame, if it behaves like other weapons.

I could be wrong tho.

• 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I think the only thing that will scale the ability damage will be the level of the weapon and talis/buffs casted.

I don't think int scaling will do anything for the black flame, if it behaves like other weapons.

I could be wrong tho.
Pretty much,

Just pump it up to lvl +9 and you're good to go, It's primary weapon lvl dependent but you can spice it up a little further with scorpion charm. Also would advice to lvl starting bow to +2 or even +3 , makes it less of a close shave with the bird archery. Also, at 8:12 in the vid at Volcano manor after you grab the +7 sombering smithing stone, don't jump down but rather go through the door behind you, turn right and dash through the halway and you should reach a site of grace much faster and easier than recommended in the video.

Last edited:

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Damn Ive been using deaths poker and didnt know you could hit the explosion to make it spread like the bird does
It stacks too, so just lay carpet on top of carpet with "ice burn" and it just destroys anything. Pair it with an upgraded group summon and you got all the time for your "carpenting".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Upgrade level is the biggest factor, but weapon skills definitely do scale with stats too.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Getting my ass kicked at Castle Morne and by Erdtree Avatar on Weeping Peninsula.

Im level 26. Do I suck or am I underleveled?
If you are STR based and have the Beast talisman, get the Fire Sling or whatever its called spell. The tree guardians get raped by fire and thats the best early game fire damage for a STR oriented character. You may be a little underleveled, but not too bad for that area. Most of the trash in Castle Morne can be beaten with selective arrow pulling followed by Guard Counter attacks. The boss is a bit rough if your weapon is not good at stagger, but the skeleton bros can act as good distraction.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dumb question but I’m kinda approaching the game as squeeze everything out of a zone but that also puts me feeling over leveled. Common?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dumb question but I’m kinda approaching the game as squeeze everything out of a zone but that also puts me feeling over leveled. Common?
Yeah, you'll start to over level mid game but then it corrects very suddenly near end game. I look at it as a bit of justice for getting stomped on from when you were running around in a diaper

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is there a progress checklist or something, where I can make sure I hit every NPC/Quest without fucking anything up? On my second playthrough now and want to see all the stuff I missed/failed out on, in that regard.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My opinion: First playthrough go in blindish, use every broken build / weapon / ability, leveling exploit and any means necessary to win. Second playthrough, read guides on how to actually do the quests and limit yourself however you want to make the bosses require you to git gud.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there a progress checklist or something, where I can make sure I hit every NPC/Quest without fucking anything up? On my second playthrough now and want to see all the stuff I missed/failed out on, in that regard.

One was linked earlier. This one looks pretty legit too

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users