Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He is still the easiest "hard" fight in the game. Only caveat is that you are all but forced to use that spear, due to the mechanics of the fight, which is irritating as both a mage or a melee.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
When did it change? I beat him on Saturday that way.
It was nerfed a while back but it's still absolutely trivial. If you want to hyper cheese you can use the trick speedrunners use, get another heavy spear(they use the Lance from Limgrave since it's easy to get and has low stats reqs), powerstance it with the antidragon spear, now when you use powerstance attacks you still get the big attacks but with the standard animations(which are faster). Spam crouch attacks which give you stam back and are stupidly fast and it dies in like 20secs even without upgrades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When did it change? I beat him on Saturday that way.

Longer ago than that. If you use a mimic its still easy as hell, but first time through I didn't and just chain stunned him with a level 1 spear. Second time was trying to do an ash free run and he pushed my shit in for a while

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw someone linked his build and it was complete trash. Dude runs around with two shields equipped in the same slot. How can someone that smart be so dumb?

You just reminded me I need to try out the jellyfish shield I’ve been carrying around for the last 50 levels.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Main benefits of the Jellyfish shield are its the lightest greatshield in the game and the buff is pretty good, working on all damage sources. Downsides are the buff is kind of shorter duration and it locks you out of weapon arts unless you two hand your primary after the buff.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You just reminded me I need to try out the jellyfish shield I’ve been carrying around for the last 50 levels.
What’s weird is he had two big ass heavy shields equipped, and fat rolls because of it. Jelly shield at least has the useful buff you can use then go 2h.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Do you not lose the buff if you swap out a 2-hander?
No, the shield goes to your back, buff stays on. You aren’t swapping the weapon or shield, just holding weapon with two hands. It’s one of the buffs people use to boost the DMGS to obscene damage.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Have to rebuff every 20 or 30secs though and it has an animation, so it feels kinda shit to use but it's good for initial burst with all buffs stacked early on bosses.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I tore through fire giant to killing Elden Beast in an hour or so picking up a black knife char. Then I remembered I had to do the seed beds for Dung Eater.

That rune option should still appear when I go up to hit the ole done button?

Says you can still complete it I guess.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't really played this since getting the plat trophy. Haven't really played anything. I knew this game would leave me in a gaming depression, but it's been months now. I did pick Bloodstained back up(hadn't played it much since the release) and beat it, but nothing else. Wonder if we'll get some ER DLC.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users