Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Easiest way to increase FP to summon a different ghost? I've got 78 FP now. Aiming for 100 or 104. Rather not invest skill points if I don't have to.

There are several great runes that will help with this too.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Easiest way to increase FP to summon a different ghost? I've got 78 FP now. Aiming for 100 or 104. Rather not invest skill points if I don't have to.

Cerulean flask eliminates all FP usage for a period of time and allows you to summon any spirit ash regardless of your maximum FP

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rested at the site of grace right before Godfrey. Had collected all 8 or 9 runes at this point. Game crashed. Load back up and save is corrupted. Fuck.

• 2WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Rested at the site of grace right before Godfrey. Had collected all 8 or 9 runes at this point. Game crashed. Load back up and save is corrupted. Fuck.

I think there’s only 8 runes, so if you collected 9 maybe that’s the issue!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep finding random dungeons I’ve missed now I’m going back getting every Talisman. Have to say, Highroad Cave is pretty awesome zone design. Shame there weren’t more like that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Thinkin of trying out some prelates charge with status build. Try out like poison rotten duelist great axe mebs.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm looking forward to it because I completely spoiled myself on the game by looking at streams, thinking I would never play it. Being able to go in to a DLC not knowing anything will be nice.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users