Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whoa they let you summon Nepheli to fight her dad at the very end now, that's kinda sweet

Lol the weakest chump in the game. It's funny when they do those boss on boss comparisons and include him. I think soldier of Godrick can take him.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol the weakest chump in the game. It's funny when they do those boss on boss comparisons and include him. I think soldier of Godrick can take him.

Yea but he's unbeatable on style points. Just straight elbow dropping uppity tarnished

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can you still farm endings with a single save file? I never bothered to get all the various ending achievements and figured I'd do it now cause I'm basically at elden beast again

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you still farm endings with a single save file? I never bothered to get all the various ending achievements and figured I'd do it now cause I'm basically at elden beast again
Yes just backup save and keep going back

I haven't actually tried it yet but I essentially made a backup right before doing the elden beast fight and I assume I'll do my frenzied flame one, then reload stick myself with the needle, make a backup, and do the rest.

As far as I know it still works. Although console people might be more difficult.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On PS5 just disable cloud save, and just redownload your save file to go through the different endings.

Penance

First time fighting Bayle

"Wow this is pretty easy, oh shit he's getting tough in his second phase. Aww shucks almnost got him. This fight is pretty epic though I'm glad I get to do it again"

34th time fighting Bayle

"Shut the fuck up. Please just shut the fuck up"

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

First time fighting Bayle

"Wow this is pretty easy, oh shit he's getting tough in his second phase. Aww shucks almnost got him. This fight is pretty epic though I'm glad I get to do it again"

34th time fighting Bayle

"Shut the fuck up. Please just shut the fuck up"
34 seriously?

Penance

Hyperbole. Probably around 9-12

Honestly half my deaths were from summoning that guy for his loot.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bayle took me a lot of tries on my caster run, mostly due to him being a hyper aggressive spastic mob that jumps you before you even get to summon anything with lots of chip damage, AOE Spam, and 30 second wombo combos. So, like half the bosses in the game. As an Unga with fingerprint shield, he took me two tries (and the second was only because he kept spamming his grab at the end of the first try). I took the pig dude's spear and put blood tax on it, while whipping out the mimic and he bled to death super fast. Fight is super bullshit if you try to fight him legit and/or without a shield, though. And I am sick of Dragon mobs where the hardest part is that they have only one lock on point.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I hit Radhan over the weekend and made three low-effort attempts at him just to get a feel for the fight. It really does seem turbo shitty and unfun and I haven't yet felt the desire to log back in and give it a serious attempt. This may be the first time I just look up the best cheese build and get it over with.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hit Radhan over the weekend and made three low-effort attempts at him just to get a feel for the fight. It really does seem turbo shitty and unfun and I haven't yet felt the desire to log back in and give it a serious attempt. This may be the first time I just look up the best cheese build and get it over with.
This is me, although I've got probably 10-ish attempts in on him. Did get him to phase 2 but nothing close to a kill.

I'm just shelving it for now until I feel a stronger desire to give it a go again. The problem is, there's nothing else out right now that has my attention.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This is me, although I've got probably 10-ish attempts in on him. Did get him to phase 2 but nothing close to a kill.

I'm just shelving it for now until I feel a stronger desire to give it a go again. The problem is, there's nothing else out right now that has my attention.
Went through something similar in Bloodborne. Chalice dungeons, some giant werewolf with a worm for a head. Rage quit the game over how stupid I thought the fight and camera were. That was, of course, partly (50/50) me being a
salty1.png
salty
salty1.png
bitch.

Difference being there were other games to play and I never went back. I am not a fan of “more, but harder!” dlc content packs so never played the Bb DLC and imagine I will regret having bought SotE for 2 different systems. I got it on pc before my wife said she would like to watch me play through again. Though I think she forgot that raging is part of gaming for me, it almost isn’t the same without it. Can be almost cathartic if you do it right, I frequently don’t though.

Remember how our ancestors used to cheer and yell and flip out over sports ball? That’s us with video gaming…

just faker and gayer.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First time fighting Radahn I got him to phase 2 and after the cutscene I got disconnected from the game server and returned to the main menu. Haven’t gotten him to phase 2 again.