<Prior Amod>
6r9vscmo63l91.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Update: Level 30 and beat my first boss, Cemetery Shade. To be fair, my wolf bros did the bulk of the work.

Edit: Erdtree Avatar down now.
Update: Level 51. Continue to have no fuck clue what I'm doing. Got a rapier that's fast and a jellyfish shield. Stay tuned.

• 6Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah we dropped a grand on a really nice fast 4TB drive with zero regrets. Worth doing if you are into console gaming and not poor.

Nah I'm good. Not poor, but I don't mind having to delete things that I'm no longer playing and reinstall them later if need be. A minor amount of inconvenience given how little I actually game on the PS5.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wtf does FromSoft need to be getting involved with TenCent for?

Last Epoch is totally understandable.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Easiest way to increase FP to summon a different ghost? I've got 78 FP now. Aiming for 100 or 104. Rather not invest skill points if I don't have to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That one was great, seemed like two players were controlling them rather than dumb AI. Great ending.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much spent now on builds to explore.

Last one I tried was a revisited a Strength build but the truth of it is if you're not playing a ranged game you're just making it artificially hard for yourself. Stuff like Blaphemous Blade or Fallingstar Beast Jaw trivialise most of the content, at least up to NG3. It feels painful going back trying to play a melee rollfest after being able to drop shit like beastmen and gargoyles at range without having to get in to their spazzout melee hit range.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Would be awesome if there was a coop mod where a group of players could play against a player controlled boss :)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Would be awesome if there was a coop mod where a group of players could play against a player controlled boss :)

Might be fun for a little bit, but a lot of bosses would be impossible with a half decent player.

Melania spamming waterfowl and the move where she sends the little flower clones out would be a slaughter every time

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users