Elysium

Fedor

<Banned>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535108/

Set in the year 2159, where the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.
elysium-neil-blomkamp.jpg

sharlto-copley-elysium.jpg

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I will eternally pour one out for the Halo movie that could have been...

District 9 was a rodeo of awesome.

This looks no different. Plus it has Jason Bourne in a powered exoskeleton breaking into heaven.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seeing the special effects in that trailer makes me even more pissed they haven't made Rendezvous with Rama yet. Some real good looking sci-fi movies coming out this year.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks great. I loved District 9.

The shots of Elysium at :30 remind me of the Citadel from Mass Effect

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I will eternally pour one out for the Halo movie that could have been...

District 9 was a rodeo of awesome.

This looks no different. Plus it has Jason Bourne in a powered exoskeleton breaking into heaven.
Movie looks awesome for sure, and I loved district 9 so I have high hopes for this one.

Also, slightly relevant to your halo comment. I saw this posted elsewhere. Obviously not real, but fun to imagine anyway.
Tin foil Hat District 9 and Elysium happen in the same universe. District 9 happens, Elysium is created, then the events in the film elysium occur, Bourne succeeds, earth becomes more technologically advanced like elysium, the aliens from district 9 come back with a vengeance, the liquid that powers the spaceship shows the more prevalent parasitic characteristics of the alien race. War goes on, in their desperation the humans convert Elysium into a doomsday machine.
BOOM HALO MOVIE. It will be Blomkamp's way of getting the movie approved while riding the whole joined together movie train.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Movie looks awesome for sure, and I loved district 9 so I have high hopes for this one.

Also, slightly relevant to your halo comment. I saw this posted elsewhere. Obviously not real, but fun to imagine anyway.
Tin foil Hat District 9 and Elysium happen in the same universe. District 9 happens, Elysium is created, then the events in the film elysium occur, Bourne succeeds, earth becomes more technologically advanced like elysium, the aliens from district 9 come back with a vengeance, the liquid that powers the spaceship shows the more prevalent parasitic characteristics of the alien race. War goes on, in their desperation the humans convert Elysium into a doomsday machine.
BOOM HALO MOVIE. It will be Blomkamp's way of getting the movie approved while riding the whole joined together movie train.
I want to see that movie. Hard.

Real hard.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
At first i was pretty meh because i did not like the "look" of the "tech/mech" shit implanted in his spine, but that trailer just gave me wood.