EQ Never

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You need to refill your food gauge before the super movement cooldown refreshes. Think of it as a secondary resource after mana.
Lol, sounds initiative already. As long as the UI shows the food gauge in a totally different area than the stamina gauge, super movement cool down gauge, and the super special moves gauge(and the armor and health bars) I'll be ok.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I'll back off of a bit from my post earlier. I actually had fun tonight. I think the staff is OP and everyone seems to use it but that doesn't really concern me. I haven't fought anyone flying around with that Zephyr shit which is nice because I'll never put in the effort to get the materials and craft them myself. Small battles run smooth enough and it's cool breaking through walls and floors to get away. It looks a little shit because it doesn't really "break," you just sort of slowly chip away circles which is weird. Anyways, fuck it. I had fun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I haven't fought anyone flying around with that Zephyr shit which is nice because I'll never put in the effort to get the materials and craft them myself.
They are from cave chests.

It looks a little shit because it doesn't really "break," you just sort of slowly chip away circles which is weird. Anyways, fuck it. I had fun.
I'm sure upgraded weapons will come with the ability to blast holes in walls much faster.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
My pvp senses tingled and i knew to check this thread.. Little did i know. Mother of god.. Its like Darkfall and GoldenEye had a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome on the moon.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
They are from cave chests.

I'm sure upgraded weapons will come with the ability to blast holes in walls much faster.
Good to hear, I don't do the whole crafting thing.

And I mean in its presentation, not how long it takes to chip things away. The aesthetic is kind of fucked, but I'm sure it'll get better.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My pvp senses tingled and i knew to check this thread.. Little did i know. Mother of god.. Its like Darkfall and GoldenEye had a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome on the moon.
Imagine a wizard throwing tennis balls and yelling "ICE COMET! ICE COMET! ICE COMET!" but constantly missing because everyone loves EQ Next Larper FPS. Imagine the roleplaying on voice comms while this is happening.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's been said before, but I just wish SoE would drop the name Everquest with this project altogether. It's shaping up to be pretty shitty looking overall and looks / feels NOTHING like EQ / EQ2.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We don't even know enough to compare it to "Everquest" so that is essentially arguing that yes, the look and feel of scribblings on paper is completely different from pixels.

Little soon to be calling it a Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.

Ya because EQ2 was such a fucking gem when it came out it really deserved the Everquest name. Im glad its nothing like EQ2. Some people act like naming it something other than a Everquest title will magically mean we will get a updated and re-skinned Everquest any year now! They would be stupid not to put Everquest in the title. Maybe they should call it The Matrix Medieval or Vanguard Next because that would really bring in the subs off name recognition...

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
People think that naming the game Everquest means it's taking the mechanics of Everquest and that's wrong. They are taking parts of the Lore and history of EQ.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm also deeply in the thank god it's nothing like EQ2 camp. I tried so many times to enjoy that game but by level 35-40 the combat just kills it for me. I've probably had like 10 pre-50 characters. Lol

Quaid

Trump's Staff
It's been said before, but I just wish SoE would drop the name Everquest with this project altogether. It's shaping up to be pretty shitty looking overall and looks / feels NOTHING like EQ / EQ2.
The game has been called just 'Landmark' for months now.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Why in gods name would they put money into remaking 1999's EQ1? What market would they be trying to attract? Bored people at their cubicle on Kongregate.com?