EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My most-wanted servers at this point:

-Mischief 2.0 with a Kunark start (optional: no truebox, all classes at start)

-Mata Muram server (Agnarr 2.0 starting in classic and going up through OoW/DoN. Optional: Allow Agnarr xfers once it reaches LDoN)

-Kerafyrm event server (PoR or TSS start, runs through SoF over 2 or 3 months, first guild to dispatch Kerafyrm wins)

I'd say ideally we get two of the first one (for overflow) this year and then get the two more experimental ones next year. Gives you one classic start and one later/experimental for the competitive raiders, with this year's servers functioning as the more traditional ones (so they don't cannibalize each other).

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
We almost got the new TLP details yesterday but then some woman came up and wouldn’t stop interjecting about her cat until the tlp people left.
Sorry, I love cats and couldn't stop talking.

1711495632111.jpeg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do so many trans people wear masks? 90% of the ones I see rock masks. Must be to hide the beard.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Why do so many trans people wear masks? 90% of the ones I see rock masks. Must be to hide the beard.
100% to hide the beard.

1711502805542.jpeg

Actually, it's because of con crud. I'm surrounded by EQ players so there's a chance this is slightly less clean than a Smash tournament, of which there were a few at PAX East.

• 1Seriously?

Vedette

<Donor>
I wish they would redo the crafting system in the game. After playing PoE for a few years, I would prefer all the best items be player made. Played enough tlp's I don't need another walk down memory lane, give me a new twist on this thing.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I wish they would redo the crafting system in the game. After playing PoE for a few years, I would prefer all the best items be player made. Played enough tlp's I don't need another walk down memory lane, give me a new twist on this thing.

so your big idea for a “classic, throwback 25th anniversary server” is a new game?

if you don’t want to go down memory lane, don’t play the old game you idiot. Play live or something else. Christ

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I leveled all my trade skills from 0-300 over the past few weeks.

When I was working on pottery I learned about player made ornamentations. Oh boy.

Screenshot (469).png

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
so your big idea for a “classic, throwback 25th anniversary server” is a new game?

if you don’t want to go down memory lane, don’t play the old game you idiot. Play live or something else. Christ

Please don't change my game to much, this is only my 25th TLP.

The gatekeeping over servers that ALWAYS have an expiration date to try anything radical is comical and sad.

P.S. I forgot this idea threatens some people who post here livelihoods. Don't care. Get a job.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I see both viewpoints. There are two servers though. They can do something completely out of the ordinary with one, then mischief double loot with the next.

Seeing as how I live in hell and very little is good, I suspect something to go terribly wrong with these servers in may or the ruleset or people to be absolutely shite.

Hoping its not the case because I want to play EQ pretty bad and not on a private emu server, unless p99 does a new green.

• 1Hodjing

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Everything ok? Haven’t played with you since WoW days

/wave - hi man.

Eh, been a lot better, thanks for asking. You doing good these days?

Looking forward to these new TLP servers though, hope it works out

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
/wave - hi man.

Eh, been a lot better, thanks for asking. You doing good these days?

Looking forward to these new TLP servers though, hope it works out
Doing well

I am ready to check out the new servers

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I see both viewpoints. There are two servers though. They can do something completely out of the ordinary with one, then mischief double loot with the next.

Seeing as how I live in hell and very little is good, I suspect something to go terribly wrong with these servers in may or the ruleset or people to be absolutely shite.

Hoping its not the case because I want to play EQ pretty bad and not on a private emu server, unless p99 does a new green.

Here is the difference. We are all supporting servers playing with rulesets. Making everything crafting would be a whole revamp of the core game. Go ahead and do that, but I think the 25th shouldnt be the one to reinvent the wheel.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Daybreak has already signaled that we're going to see some minor variation and/or combination of previous TLP rulesets. I'm good with this.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just got word from my inside source that rule sets will drop this week. One server will not surprise you and the other definitely will… Can’t say much more than that.

• 1Mother of God

RonTheDude

Silver Squire
Here is the difference. We are all supporting servers playing with rulesets. Making everything crafting would be a whole revamp of the core game. Go ahead and do that, but I think the 25th shouldnt be the one to reinvent the wheel.

I'm okay with different. Everything crafted would probably just turn into crafting drops coming from bosses - that's not really better and/or different.

Like getting all classes at once, new gear, new mechanics on bosses, new mobs and named.

That's my kind of "different". Sadly we got people who play the same class, same race 15 servers in a row and just want the same experience and maybe get a little luckier with loot this time. Not just an EQ thing.