EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I was looking foward to playing on the new TLP that was announced but its not very appealing, is there any place on this server for a Solo player? and does anyone know of a guild that might raid like 5Pm ish EST?

I would be willing to roll up whatever

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
well soling as in , not boxing , not that i want to never group , in fact i would almost always want to be grouping

herbert

Trakanon Raider
I have a level 60 cleric sitting around on this server collecting dust. I wouldn't mind seeing the GoD raid content (I've never seen it in-era before). How's the population for getting groups etc on this server at this point? Would it take a while to get up to speed, or not too bad?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a level 60 cleric sitting around on this server collecting dust. I wouldn't mind seeing the GoD raid content (I've never seen it in-era before). How's the population for getting groups etc on this server at this point? Would it take a while to get up to speed, or not too bad?

I subbed recently just to do some practice and try out classes again, lfg is completely dead. There's plenty of maxed lvl max aa people standing by the bank in pok though!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I'm in a similar boat, have a 60 monk on here that I'd like to get back to when time permits, if it ever permits. LFG being pretty dried-up is unfortunate

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Both those classes would be able to get groups in Paw to catch up. May have better luck actually going there (arena stone) and oocing from zone in, people always looking for pullers and rep healers.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I subbed recently just to do some practice and try out classes again, lfg is completely dead. There's plenty of maxed lvl max aa people standing by the bank in pok though!
Probably better to wait for the 'hardmode' server coming next month if you want to see that content. GoD won't be doable till 50 or 60 cap, but we'll see I guess. There's some insane folks that'll try.

There's also TAKP if you want PoP-era EQ and don't mind emus.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Got that EQ itch again with new TLPs announced so gonna twink out a monk here until they release. Gonna spend a krono for some 1-65 gear, then a couple more if I actually hit 65. What's my best no level required gear I should buy? I came across the ornate gear so that seems good for armor. What about weps? Battle fists are cheap but have a level 61 req, how well does the dmg/ratio scale as I level up or is it straight garbage til level req is hit?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got that EQ itch again with new TLPs announced so gonna twink out a monk here until they release. Gonna spend a krono for some 1-65 gear, then a couple more if I actually hit 65. What's my best no level required gear I should buy? I came across the ornate gear so that seems good for armor. What about weps? Battle fists are cheap but have a level 61 req, how well does the dmg/ratio scale as I level up or is it straight garbage til level req is hit?
Load up on celestial potions and it doesn't matter what gear you have until 65.

Any ornate you can find cheap is fine, don't waste effort on avatar weapons as easy as it is to find 250 worn attack at 65. I've been max level since classic and basically used fists until Gharm's. Any ratio better than 15/20 is an improvement to epic fists over enough time.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Week 3: Four split Tunat/Tacvi.
8n0D1EX.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So what does the loot look like from that? Is each kill like three kills of premier shit?
There are 12 "Tier 1" mobs in GoD, 8 of them are in Tacvi (instanced only). All the mobs drop double loot except Tunat who drops triple loot. So this four split generates 68 Tier 1 loot tables.

Edit: My dkp officers have corrected me, sometimes the other Tacvi bosses also drop 3x loot. So it's a lot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Load up on celestial potions and it doesn't matter what gear you have until 65.

Any ornate you can find cheap is fine, don't waste effort on avatar weapons as easy as it is to find 250 worn attack at 65. I've been max level since classic and basically used fists until Gharm's. Any ratio better than 15/20 is an improvement to epic fists over enough time.
Thanks for the tips. I loaded up on the ornate armor and some decent weps and it's insane, I just truck everything. Pushing level 30 already.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Starting up on mischief since the new TLPs don’t really sound fun, anyone have some SK and/or BST gear or plat they want to trade for some plat on FV? Have a few million I can trade there.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Starting up on mischief since the new TLPs don’t really sound fun, anyone have some SK and/or BST gear or plat they want to trade for some plat on FV? Have a few million I can trade there.
Use your FV plat to buy a krono or two and then sell them on Mischief.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Use your FV plat to buy a krono or two and then sell them on Mischief.
I would, but krono on FV are about 6M plat and I have about 3M. Didn't really want to spend the time to try to farm more there, but might at some point I guess. Arbitrary Arbitrary did hook me up though so definitely doing fine now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Krono cost so little just buy one for rl $. Do like 1 Uber run and buy one for way faster than farming 3 mil plat.

• 2Like