EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Are anniversary quests available on mischief? Was looking for the 6th anniversary quest givers and didn’t see them

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Back in my day, game time used to cost 2 Uber runs.
And we didn't get the dollar menu ingame.

Uber runs are highly variable because of length of trip, surge pricing, etc.

More accurate measurement would be time spent I think. Depending on your area, Uber can be $30-40 an hour in cities or $18 an hour in really rural places. I'm guessing it goes even higher in super-crowded places like NYC.

I'd say $28 is probably a good average hourly rate overall for working at peak times (33 for most cities, 23 for most rurals).

What's the going rate for kronos, $9? So budgeting in a month of EQ game time costs you 20 minutes of work Ubering. That's literally nothing. An hour gets you 3 accounts for a month.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
An hour of honest work a month would put you above the bottom third of the eq playerbase.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Didn’t know they were that cheap, is EC tunnel what people use? Might as well get some for subscription if nothing else.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn’t know they were that cheap, is EC tunnel what people use? Might as well get some for subscription if nothing else.
EC Tunnel, Player Auctions. FoH members post about selling them a lot too. Im sure someone has a couple they can hook you up with.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
A few questions:

Is there a list of permanent clickies anywhere? Some of them don’t even say in the description that they unlock a permanent AA, so it’s kinda hard to find.

Why does SK harm touch not do anywhere near what the AA says it should? It goes out of the way to mention that the damage only applies if GoD is unlocked, and even though it is the damage is about half.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
A few questions:

Is there a list of permanent clickies anywhere? Some of them don’t even say in the description that they unlock a permanent AA, so it’s kinda hard to find.

Why does SK harm touch not do anywhere near what the AA says it should? It goes out of the way to mention that the damage only applies if GoD is unlocked, and even though it is the damage is about half.

A lot depends on what era you're talking about.

I think one of the AA tabs has a list of all the permanent clickies (AA abilities) and how many ranks they have.

The equipment that gives these abilities becomes somewhat standardized later on. So cloaks will usually have the next tier up of the damage shield perma-AA, earrings will have the +mana perma-AA, gloves will have the +ATK line, and so on.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
A lot depends on what era you're talking about.

I think one of the AA tabs has a list of all the permanent clickies (AA abilities) and how many ranks they have.

The equipment that gives these abilities becomes somewhat standardized later on. So cloaks will usually have the next tier up of the damage shield perma-AA, earrings will have the +mana perma-AA, gloves will have the +ATK line, and so on.
On Mischief, so currently GoD.

And yeah, it does seem to standardize in later expansions, I know on FV pretty much all of the 80+ gear had the click effect you’d expect on a given slot. But where mischief is, it’s pretty hard to find what is currently available. I know there’s Fearsome Shield/Pauldrons of ferocity for aura of battle and a couple items with grim aura that gives you a permanent effect, but that’s about it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
A few questions:

You can use raidloot.com to sort by clickies. It will not be perfect because itll include clicks that arent permenant obviously, but it's a decent start.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
On Mischief, so currently GoD.

And yeah, it does seem to standardize in later expansions, I know on FV pretty much all of the 80+ gear had the click effect you’d expect on a given slot. But where mischief is, it’s pretty hard to find what is currently available. I know there’s Fearsome Shield/Pauldrons of ferocity for aura of battle and a couple items with grim aura that gives you a permanent effect, but that’s about it.

Ancestral Memories III is a big one to get for melee, from the zoo. Or I guess on Mischief from a lot of stuff

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally got to 65 on my characters, anyone have some of the permanent clickies like overhaste, AC, Mana, very fast mount, etc. that they’d be willing to let me click and give back? Have a dru/rog/sk/bst between me and my brother.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Screenshot (208).png

• 4Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 4 users

BrysB

Trakanon Raider
Hi all. I'm thinking about starting up on here. Sk/sham combo. Any tips for starting fresh? I have the 21 slot bags and the level 1 mounts with the buff. Any help would be much appreciated!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hi all. I'm thinking about starting up on here. Sk/sham combo. Any tips for starting fresh? I have the 21 slot bags and the level 1 mounts with the buff. Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Depends on if you have krono to burn to twink out or not. For SK, you want a fast 1h until level 30. Shard of night or something similar, after that you can swap to a good 2h like diamond-tipped war spear or opalescent sword (though it has a rec level so mid-late 30s is better). If you don’t have plat already, best early source I’ve found is spider silk. Have consistently seen in /barter people buying for 30-50p each which can get you some decent low level gear.

Grab a temp and you should be good more or less. PC from like 12-20, tofs until mid to late 30s, dreadlands or wherever until around 40, and then velks until 50s. You’ll see people grouping in PC/tofs/velks so groups shouldn’t be too hard to get or start up.

Last edited:

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look up your class ornate armor sets. Not sure anything beats it for twink gear. The loophole on mischief is that you have to be lvl 55 to make it, but there is no lvl req to actually wear it. Only the clicky effects have a req of around lvl 50.

Most of the patterns/molds are dirt cheap, so you can potentially save money by having someone make it for you. If you're interested I can make an SK set for you. Msg me here or in game, my SK is Mithrax.