EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
You honestly have to try really hard to get banned. I ran 6 box groups for years on various different rulesets and the worst I ever got was a week suspension. They don't want to ban anyone unless given really bad publicity.

We had a dude that blatantly warped his 50 box crew everywhere killing raid targets for a good year+. It took him warping down to the sleeper and waking it for them to do anything.

Just play the game how you want without rocking the boat, you'll be fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Play the game how you want and warp 50 toon, all in one paragraph

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You missed the point. Don't make a mess DBG has to clean up and they will leave you alone. Almost everything can be done in instances now, so go nuts.

Pharone Pharone I am playing the hell out of personas still. Working my way through plate classes right now when not doing HOT tasks and progression on BST. Basically just get them all to 65 for now. 1 full set of elaborate with whatever weapons and clickies. I have a full all/all set for 85 too. Need to get WIZ to 85 and all clothies are done. DRU and MNK are 65ish so full elaborate there. SK is 65. BRD is what I am on now, started yesterday and up to 62. PLD/CLR/WAR will all be brand new to me. Need to get SHM and ROG done up soon for alchemy and poisons.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
whats the leveling path 50+? im just jerkin off in PoI on my duo but not sure where to go after
1-40 can be cranked out in CR/BM pretty mindlessly. Velks 35-55 takes a couple hours. Classes that can put a DS on merc have a huge speed advantage. Velks/Veksar/Paw will get you to 60. Paw is pretty solid until 68ish when everything is blue. If you can mass pull the whole zone it stays decent until 82, actually. At 70 you can start getting your toes into SOF tasks and zones. Between tasks and farm spots you can just keep going there until 90. Giant mech, spires, fort mech, all great solo spots with mobs up to the low 80s.

Once your gear is up to snuff at 90 HoT tasks and zones seem pretty decent. UF was a kick in the dick in terms of risk v reward and the community was loud enough that they specifically retuned HoT to be a lot more accessible. Find a good farm spot to rake the plat in. Buy some of the UF raid gear as prices come down. You'll be through HoT in no time.

Got my BRD to 68 before grinding in paw got boring today, and I finished 2.0 on my BST. Getting my spell set for molo right was a huge boost there. 60% group haste + DS. 15% overhaste aura (25% at 70, yay). 1 DOT. Weapon proc. At 71 I will get an AA that will boost song durations by 6s so I can start twisting 6 songs instead. Most go with more DOTs. But that's something I will be getting back to. 65-70ish is my stopping point for now. All my plate personas are going to be full defiant + whatever good weapon/shield I can get. First phase will get them all to 70 so I can slap elegant on them. I have a generic all/all set for 85, and am looking to build another for 90.

Rolled PLD. Parked in CR ready to start tomorrow. Hopefully get that and either WAR or CLR done up this week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't played in years but I always liked Crypt of Decay in the mid-late 60s iirc, can pull all of the ratmen in the tunnels and has few if any casters, good ZEM and close to POK

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
1-40 can be cranked out in CR/BM pretty mindlessly. Velks 35-55 takes a couple hours. Classes that can put a DS on merc have a huge speed advantage. Velks/Veksar/Paw will get you to 60. Paw is pretty solid until 68ish when everything is blue. If you can mass pull the whole zone it stays decent until 82, actually. At 70 you can start getting your toes into SOF tasks and zones. Between tasks and farm spots you can just keep going there until 90. Giant mech, spires, fort mech, all great solo spots with mobs up to the low 80s.

Once your gear is up to snuff at 90 HoT tasks and zones seem pretty decent. UF was a kick in the dick in terms of risk v reward and the community was loud enough that they specifically retuned HoT to be a lot more accessible. Find a good farm spot to rake the plat in. Buy some of the UF raid gear as prices come down. You'll be through HoT in no time.

Got my BRD to 68 before grinding in paw got boring today, and I finished 2.0 on my BST. Getting my spell set for molo right was a huge boost there. 60% group haste + DS. 15% overhaste aura (25% at 70, yay). 1 DOT. Weapon proc. At 71 I will get an AA that will boost song durations by 6s so I can start twisting 6 songs instead. Most go with more DOTs. But that's something I will be getting back to. 65-70ish is my stopping point for now. All my plate personas are going to be full defiant + whatever good weapon/shield I can get. First phase will get them all to 70 so I can slap elegant on them. I have a generic all/all set for 85, and am looking to build another for 90.

Rolled PLD. Parked in CR ready to start tomorrow. Hopefully get that and either WAR or CLR done up this week.
Cool i think i got 54 or something on the weekend so i'll probably just get 55 in POI and try paw or veksar since i never really bothered with revamped paw before

I'm boxing a mage and a druid so the DS is always there. I'm curious what the best combo for mercs is though? do i just go 1 tank? i've been doing 1 tank 1 melee dps but some rando in general was saying the 2nd wasn't worth the exp loss

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
You honestly have to try really hard to get banned. I ran 6 box groups for years on various different rulesets and the worst I ever got was a week suspension. They don't want to ban anyone unless given really bad publicity.

We had a dude that blatantly warped his 50 box crew everywhere killing raid targets for a good year+. It took him warping down to the sleeper and waking it for them to do anything.

Just play the game how you want without rocking the boat, you'll be fine.

Absolutely No Automated/Unattended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is ban including Mischief associated accounts.

The annoying thing about this, is based on how easy it is to get a false hit for this, including weaponized petitions. It's a pretty toxic rule when you consider how bad their CS is... For example their rule literally says you should camp out of the game or go to a safe spot if you are going to be away for more than a few seconds. I've personally grouped with devs who don't even do this.

I've posted about this before, but back in classic, I got hit with a unwarranted suspension in classic for afk play, even though I was FD, my pet was dead, and the GM didn't even put anything in say. When a person is FD, they are safe from everything in the game except things that AE. A couple minutes later when I finished what I was doing on my second display, I got suspended the second I moved. (earlier someone had asked me to send them a tell when I was done but I didn't like them so I said no...odds are they petitioned me in a bitch move to try and get the camp)

When Mischief hit Omens of War, an opposing guild mass petitioned Faceless officers saying they were playing AFK at a progression camp. Even though they were obviously not, and they were all having actual conversations in say with people who were not in their group. That entire group got suspended in real time, and even someone who wasn't with them, who was in POK, but had been exchanging tells with them.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They ban me from the game due to a false flag on being AFK, then that is the sign that tells me I am finished with the game...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
MoonMoon just said he's been playing on Mischief on his offline days. A degen army will be swelling soon. Stock up on kroners.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
MoonMoon just said he's been playing on Mischief on his offline days. A degen army will be swelling soon. Stock up on kroners.
lol i just saw this too, said hes playing a necro and theres a guild. time to keep an eye out

(and lvl a monk to find and train his ass)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Here’s the scoop on the major plat dupe that impacted Mischief, Mangler, Aradune, Thornblade and to a lesser extent FV and caused krono prices to skyrocket, especially on Mischief.

The man behind the dupe was FoHs very own Suineg.

• 7Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 13 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Here’s the scoop on the major plat dupe that impacted Mischief, Mangler, Aradune, Thornblade and to a lesser extent FV and caused krono prices to skyrocket, especially on Mischief.

The man behind the dupe was FoHs very own Suineg.

Did you manage to work in references to golden showers or something similar? Fucking hilarious that it was that turd.

Pretty weird to claim to take the high ground when he was talking about how he liked to get pissed on and posting dick pics.

I don’t think he really understood why a lot didn’t like him by the end. It wasn’t because he was left wing, it was because he was hypocritical and condescending.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I remember how self-righteously indignant he was in discord when people were accusing him of it. He's always been a duplicitous shitlord.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I must have been day dreaming when we were all on Mischief, Zaide Zaide . I dont remember ever grouping or being in the guild with Suineg. Warcraft, ya, But not EQ TLP's. Or did I just misunderstand what he was saying right there? I cant focus on watching the whole video right now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I must have been day dreaming when we were all on Mischief, Zaide Zaide . I dont remember ever grouping or being in the guild with Suineg. Warcraft, ya, But not EQ TLP's. Or did I just misunderstand what he was saying right there? I cant focus on watching the whole video right now.
Suineg played in a bunch of guilds on Mischief but he didn’t use the name Suineg. I think his primary character was a Monk named Speshul but he was a quiet and low drama personality on Mischief (aside from the subject of the video ofc).

• 1Like