EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just going to guess you are unfamiliar with the term "fomo"
By your retarded logic, anything that gets read in full is read because of FOMO. Again, I know you're not that bright, but reading a post in full doesn't guarantee you did so because of a fear of missing out.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus christ I go do actual human things for one day and this thread somehow gets even more insane

Why do I still play these lol

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Took me 4 days to read through everyone. But i wanted to express my displeasure at this super intrusive batphone that me and 19 other people received that had people in such a tizzy.
View attachment 476505
Was so much more fun keeping the hivemind with an opposing view in the dark to have them believe it was like a bigass Amber alert or something.
1685896633922.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm not sure who he is in game, but I almost started to wonder if he was in TEB at some point and was trying to do exactly what I do on these forums but to a far far more extreme level of trolling. I wondered if he was in TEB at some point because sometimes we would sit in discord voice while bored and come up with things for me to post on here and arguments for me to start, and then be entertained by how seriously people would reply and how easy it was to illicit a response. Wondered if he's doing the same thing with his guild.

Oh, so now you both have the "I was only pretending to be retarded!!" excuse.

That your explanation for telling everyone you kicked 3 Navy SEALs asses?

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Oh, so now you BOTH have a discord audience of dozens of people laughing at me simultaneously as I get dog walked for multiple pages

Can you teach me how you kicked 3 Navy SEALs asses? I need to know how to defend myself IRL because i've been picked on my entire IRL and come here to the hivemind for refuge and solice.
Still don't want to answer the if you play on Oakwynd question huh? I have at least made recent positive efforts to get the thread back on track because I obviously play on the server and want to keep the thread going with relevant information, you just come in here like a rabid dog---can someone yank his chain and hit him the sunday times or something?

Last edited:

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
The people with 10k+ posts post outside of MMORPG General. They degenerates in a different kind of way.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
With how the last two years have been I could definitely see them try to come out with a real banger for next year. Or not. Oakwynd could be hitting all the marks they want and that'll be the model they want. Only thing I really want from a TLP is harder rules, so the FTE turning the entire game into ez mode is totally unattractive to me.
What is tragic is I am getting the feeling that the FTE mechanic is here to stay as well and IF it is here to stay the second coming of a juicy 25th server will end up being a turd.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What is tragic is I am getting the feeling that the FTE mechanic is here to stay as well and IF it is here to stay the second coming of a juicy 25th server will end up being a turd.

Yea this is just their test server for it - fully expect it to roll out to every server including live servers ETC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
FTE will be the new truebox that comes as standard on all future TLPs
I hold everyone who votes for this by being active on Oakwynd accountable for this dumbification of this great game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In general it's fine. You can't really get trained and it's nice knowing that some boxer can't take anything you got the first hit on but I find it very frustrating not being able to provide help casually.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In general it's fine. You can't really get trained and it's nice knowing that some boxer can't take anything you got the first hit on but I find it very frustrating not being able to provide help casually.

The worst degens and spiciest shitlords of eq are not playing on oakwynd. Its potential for abuse are still largely untapped. If the 25th grabs a big return population and this is thrown into the ruleset, expect wild new forms of grief.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The worst degens and spiciest shitlords of eq are not playing on oakwynd. Its potential for abuse are still largely untapped. If the 25th grabs a big return population and this is thrown into the ruleset, expect wild new forms of grief.

For sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Prime Time OW Vox and Prime Time CT on the Weekend without the FTE (guild) in sight? Did they stop competing for OW targets already?

RI got the Vox and went to Hate for farm
TGR went to Fear and got the CT for those who don't play on the server who are frothing for updates.

Last edited:

Greyman

Trakanon Raider

For the raid scene mostly true, still plenty of Changs sitting on the high value camps with a bunch of mages though.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Prime Time OW Vox and Prime Time CT on the Weekend without the FTE (guild) in sight? Did they stop competing for OW targets already?

RI got the Vox and went to Hate for farm
TGR went to Fear and got the CT for those who don't play on the server who are frothing for updates.

Add Inny too, both ow within about an hour of each other. Meanwhile RI are trying to poach our members to prop up their flailing numbers.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Add Inny too, both ow within about an hour of each other. Meanwhile RI are trying to poach our members to prop up their flailing numbers.
Really? Haven't heard about this...only thing I heard is that RI was up in hate farming armor mobs and TGR was killing maestro but was unable to FTE (mechanic) the hand out from under them. They typically do good recruiting off of shitlord strats...you sure that wasn't the case? If not and it was unsolicited random PM's just make a random discord channel and put the screenshots and PM's on blast, that's what made FTE (the guild) get embarrassed enough to stop.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah they sniped the hand after we killed Maestro, we already had 3 or 4 hands and then got another in the next pick. I try to warn them about potential Vicious shenanigans but they don't really care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

image.png

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Yeah they sniped the hand after we killed Maestro, we already had 3 or 4 hands and then got another in the next pick. I try to warn them about potential Vicious shenanigans but they don't really care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 476568
Oh, Helena isn't an officer and has nothing to do with recruiting so looks like you got trolled by a member after the hand was poached. So essentially by betraying trust and showing the PM you just outed one of your boys (Sins) for being a snitch and creating a rift between Helena and their relationships in game...well played. I was under the impression that you had one of the 4 officers poaching people they don't know or something.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron