EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The easy solution is to just not have old sleepers and permanent ban anyone who complains a lot. There are only 2 common reasons people want the old version: they're either a fat kronolord who needs sods and tink masks to buy fiesta bowls, or they're one of those kerafyrm lore loving autistic roleplaying retards. I don't know which is worse, either. Fuck all that tradeable velious kronobait raid gear. Fuck everything about that poorly written and worse scripted gary sue dragon. No old sleepers; get fucked nerds. That's the solution.

• 4Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who's brain child was sleepers? I think Absor was around back then. I'm tring to remember what devs I met with at the Dallas fan fair.

Of forgot about Bill trost. Zaide you should interview him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
jesus christ i havent seen this in ages lmao

edit: is it velious where wizards start to not be shit? im debating if i wanna just go back and lvl my launch character wiz or just continue my necro (wiz is 27? nec is 47). I realize i dont actually like monks so im just dropping mine lol

Last edited:
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is pretty much par for these forums. New people here just are used to it. In fact, I'd say the response to the new guys here is tame compared to some in the past. These forums aren't for the weak of heart.
Oh right. This is some high level insult commentary coming out of these forums.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
jesus christ i havent seen this in ages lmao

edit: is it velious where wizards start to not be shit? im debating if i wanna just go back and lvl my launch character wiz or just continue my necro (wiz is 27? nec is 47). I realize i dont actually like monks so im just dropping mine lol
wizards are only shit in sky during first 4 expansions, noobie

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Real life Chetari Ratman hopping on here responding with full emotion on a message board. You bet we're going to celebrate this shit, some of us been wanting to wake this mfer since we were 5 years old.

You're the same type of boomer EQ player that joins a zerg guild to do a "server first" every TLP. So yes sir, get that meat out of your mouth and go touch some grass.. it's obvious you need it with the amount of time you've spent online here.
I woke the sleeper when you were 5, probably woke you as well afterwards when I plowed your mom and bailed because single mothers are recreational use only.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
20 year old game requiring zero skill, still don’t know how wizard works, feels bad
my g, im finna creating discussion my g. I understand you can't count or write coherently though so keep doing yo' thang, my g! get that krono!

thank god for ignore

• 1Moron

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
my g, im finna creating discussion my g. I understand you can't count or write coherently though so keep doing yo' thang, my g! get that krono!

thank god for ignore
Hey man, forums ain’t for the weak of hearts.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20 year old game requiring zero skill, still don’t know how wizard works, feels bad

So the game requires zero skill? That means your Sleeper achievement isn't that much of an achievement doesn't it?

• 1Worf
  • 1NPC

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So the game requires zero skill? That means your Sleeper achievement isn't that much of an achievement doesn't it?

It's hard to believe it's possible after all these years, that the parachuting retards could somehow get even dumber, but here we are.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If nothing else, this is entertaining.

Especially watching whoever ginix and hekk are, giving each other a reach around.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Conrgats on the feat of waking the sleeper guys

gzsleeper.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
the real game here is to see how long autistic screeching at each other ensues over the minor disturbance

Got to love eq and watching things go off the rails

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't this literally happen on the last server? Like some boxer crew killed the last Warder and woke sleeper? Isn't this just the norm?

• 1Like
  • 1Slow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't this literally happen on the last server? Like some boxer crew killed the last Warder and woke sleeper? Isn't this just the norm?

Yes, and they came here with a novel on how awesome they were for pulling it off and got roasted just like these tards

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1695250633340.png

Lock breaking was already tough outside of the initial pull but with it being just impossible it moves all the pressure to getting the initial tag. I don't know if Oakwynd has the kind of population or competition to see overt open world cheating to get targets but the 25th might. This also lets you bind rush safely provided you've always got at least one person alive and on aggro.