EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope that's the case and we start getting more creative rulesets. If no one plays on Yelinak, it'll probably put that whole idea to bed. It's classic A/B testing that is easy to pull numbers from with minimal risk for Daybreak.

Vaniki seems like it's game altering to the biggest extent of any ruleset they've tried to date - basically EQ's "Season of Mastery" server. I'm quite excited to see so many people pumped for it.

Vaniki is an unbalanced shitshow for autists with zero tactics for endgame raids outside of zerging content and paying to not de-level.

How about we play it first before calling it the best thing since sliced bread. So far, loot explosions and extreme casual inclusion is the winning recipe, Vaniki is like the exact opposite.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Vaniki is an unbalanced shitshow for autists with zero tactics for endgame raids outside of zerging content and paying to not de-level.

take me already vegeta edit.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope that's the case and we start getting more creative rulesets. If no one plays on Yelinak, it'll probably put that whole idea to bed. It's classic A/B testing that is easy to pull numbers from with minimal risk for Daybreak.

Vaniki seems like it's game altering to the biggest extent of any ruleset they've tried to date - basically EQ's "Season of Mastery" server. I'm quite excited to see so many people pumped for it.

Depends on the definition of success really. I see Vaniki as being an extremely spikey in population, far more so than existing TLP servers. You will see a surge as levels increase each time. People will come back and get the achievement once and never kill that mob again. Vaniki will have a much lower average population than Mischief, Yelinak over the first 6 months of its existence.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

How about we play it first before calling it the best thing since sliced bread. So far, loot explosions and extreme casual inclusion is the winning recipe, Vaniki is like the exact opposite.

Every other tlp is an unbalanced shitshow for autists with zero tactics for endgame raids outside of zerging content.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every other tlp is an unbalanced shitshow for autists with zero tactics for endgame raids outside of zerging content.
Pretty much. Don't think any of the zergs last long enough to hit a content wall where you actually need people to DO stuff in the raids to be successful. Underfoot has obliterated most guilds on Mangler right now as you can't just throw in 6 bard boxes 6 monk boxes and 6 cleric boxes and have a chance at winning most fights like you could previous shit for the most part.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Because every other TLP is for delta force level alpha Chads and rockstars.

Fag.

• 2Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This is a far cry from Ice T, but at least you're trying.

I am pretty sure this is like some sort of reverse troll where someone paid this retard to make a cameo supporting their competition to make the competition look bad while also drumming up some chatter about a guild with 20 people.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

- Raid bosses and rare NPCs are universally no longer susceptible to begging or pick pocket.
- Removed the need for and distinction between magical and non-magical weapons.
- Out of combat regeneration will now be available when Gates of Discord is unlocked.

Doesn't look like anything else relevant to the new TLPs

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I am pretty sure this is like some sort of reverse troll where someone paid this retard to make a cameo supporting their competition to make the competition look bad while also drumming up some chatter about a guild with 20 people.
I was wondering why it was posted in the RMT guild thread rather than Bind Rush.

You know what you have to do now though? Ice T.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Did he mention another guild? IDK I wasn't paying much attention during the video.

If it is a false flag, at least the spicy drama is beginning already.

Gotta say I am surprised that Vaniki seems to be attracting far more legit raiders than Yelinak is.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did he mention another guild? IDK I wasn't paying much attention during the video.

If it is a false flag, at least the spicy drama is beginning already.

Gotta say I am surprised that Vaniki seems to be attracting far more legit raiders than Yelinak is.

Why would that surprise anyone? Vaniki is brand new shit nobody's seen before while Yelinak is boring shit people can't go back to after Mischief

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yelinak will have plenty of people even if no hype. If doing that shit again is your deal, it'll be there for you.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why would that surprise anyone? Vaniki is brand new shit nobody's seen before while Yelinak is boring shit people can't go back to after Mischief

Yelinak is your standard classic TLP though. Tons of people just want to ride that classic to PoP cock carousel endlessly, as we all know on here.

I'm just commenting that the serious raiders seem to all be defaulting to Vaniki with very little spread across the two servers and it's surprising how one-sided it is given the trends of the past.

Maybe the TLP carousel is getting broken a bit thanks to the innovations of Mischief and now Vaniki, at least on the top level.