EQBrowser and graphs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yo tyen,

Could you ever see a classic EQ phone app MMORPG? Would it be legal if not created by DGB?

There is this app game called book of heroes. Sort of similar to how an eq app playstyle would be. Add in rare spawns, rare drops, guilds for raiding....it could be fleshed out in to something simple and entrrtaining

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i can do the same exact thing im doing now for phones.

the eqemu server is connected to unity, you can build to anything.

a pal gave me a shitty android phone to test with tonight for mobile.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I went to the link and couldn't make any character other than a female wood elf with a glitched/retarded face. Confirmed vaporware

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
i didnt put the others in because im replacing them. animations are lame because im replacing them. face is fucked up because im replacing it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I want an app where I can grind some on my phone each day. Score rare loots, rare spawns.hook up with guildies to burn my hourly game energy on raid mobs together. Check out book of heroes and think eq, but better

tyen

<Banned>
I want an app where I can grind some on my phone each day. Score rare loots, rare spawns.hook up with guildies to burn my hourly game energy on raid mobs together. Check out book of heroes and think eq, but better

im not going to make a hearthstone version of EQ.

pbTYXA3.jpg

tyen

<Banned>
What about playing on my apple device? Like so I can play on my I-pad while I poop?

if it works for android it works for ios. its the same exact build as Webgl but has a thumb stick for turning and walking.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
ya, gonna redo the UI for phone & tablet. Working on EQMobile instead of EQBrowser till I get bored.

Android, ios, and WebGL clients all play on the same server. So you can play with anyone cross-platform.

android emulator

vrhQpDa.jpg