EQBrowser and graphs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
annoying

naOSIlJ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe set a different UI setup for different resolutions? There's not that many.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
Now that the reso scales, I can make it not look like shit, ya feeler.

0s6SH2R.jpg

tyen

<Banned>
zero art skills, so ugly. I think it might be worse than the original black panels

Someone mock me up a login box in photoshop and ill follow the design.

KIDLAzS.jpg

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Fun! Weren't the characters old morph animated style like from alias animator / quake1ish? Did someone convert them to bones?

tyen

<Banned>
on extractions, i literally have no idea.

only thing i know is he is the only dude who has succesfully extracted animations.

guy has been fucking with eq assets longer than i have been doing eqbrowser, and its going on about 5yrs for me.

i have been doing almost nothing for months at a time, usually how it goes for him too.

tyen

<Banned>
I'd have to put in like 28hrs of actual grind to get it in real good shape for that. Like implementing stuff on the client such as, putting shit in bags, merchant window, etc. Nothing difficult, just time consuming.

Also need to get Secrets to fuck with it as well in terms of some weird attack bug and client-side handling of the positionupdate packet's math being off by a bit.