EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

Discussion in 'MMO Emulators' started by Evernothing, Aug 5, 2016.

?

WHAT DO NOW?

Poll closed Sep 17, 2016.
  1. Re-host NL at the most current backup, no reset

64.0%
  2. Re-host NL, full wipe and reset

22.0%
  3. Fuck NL, lets play Stormhaven (better tested content, confirmed stable server, can 1 box)

14.0%
  1. Deruvian Member

Deruvian
    Ratings:
    +10
    I think nearly all of NTOV outside of Vyemm and Vulak were done without heals or pots. I'll give Vulak a try later today with just pots and let you know how it goes ;)

The no heal comment was more of a function of the DPS; most of these were fights that only lasted maybe 2 minutes or so.

2. Vanessa Member

Vanessa
    Ratings:
    +118
    Does this server have an afk -> boot to character select thing in place or are GM's just kicking me off at will for pet-afk-exp'ing?

I go to work or sleep and when I check my comp, I'm at character select every time. The reason I ask is that sometimes I make X amount of AA and other times it's much less, leading me to believe I'm just being kicked off.

Oh, BTW!!! If this is against the rules, I'm very, very sor... nah, jk, I don't care, you can ban me (though I'm having fun!). I really just don't have time to grind all this shit-ass AA, especially when I'm capped at 60 and all the best AA's are 61+

3. Hatorade A nice asshole. DONOR

Hatorade
    Ratings:
    +211
    The cap is 65.
    Oh yeah the earing quest, most on the server will run you through it if you ask.
    Or some one could flag down to you, though that is a one time thing so less likely.

#1123 Hatorade, Jan 18, 2017 at 8:37 AM
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017 at 11:04 AM
  4. Ridas Pay to play forum DONOR

Ridas
    Ratings:
    +552
    You can make like hundreds of AAs in a few hours once you are 65 and have access to good exp zones.