EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Drakain,

hit me up on daly or freerezorheals if ya wanna do vp or velious type stuff. Im kind of stuck progression wise right now because I cant really duo stuff anymore to advance and most people are already in POP. Just been farming old planes and kunark bosses.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Also,

Vanessa let me know what you roll and Ill be on the lookout for gear for you.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
TY! I'm just having bad issues with NPCs; it's probably my client and/or computer, but I honestly don't know! Some NPCs will be frozen on my screen but I can nuke/attack them and get xp, but they're still "alive" after they're slain.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Did you download the extra files and the correct client? I believe there are links on the forums that could help ya out. If ya need help with anything let me know.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was using Titanium client for the general EQEmu servers... I'll just start from scratch and use the files from the msg board :)

Thanks very much for the tips!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Titanium won't work here, you'll need RoF2 files.

Daly, I'm not on a ton (mostly why I'm still 58 and 40) I try to hop on during lunch when work isn't kicking my ass. Evening is bad due to young kiddos so if I jump on at night it'll be late. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Random request/beg, but if anyone has spare cobalt arms or legs I'd love you. Been trying to complete the set and these 2 pieces are alluding me.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Got the pally to 60 about a week ago and have been epic piece collecting for the mage who is 53. Currently camped in Kedge working up the balls to attempt Phinny. Still need the Mage staff and a flag for the mage and an Inny kill to get her the Kunark flag. It's been fun popping for 20 minutes here and there to get an epic piece.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Also, still loving this server. Sail recently implemented a feature to pass down your flags to alts or guildies with a one time use. Nice quality of life change.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Have to be 65 to use it though. I was excited to pass my pally flags but I'm only 60 and I lost my brain boxes in the reset. Shouldn't be too bad though, I'll find a VP raid eventually and get them for both chars soon.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Drakain, I missed your tells when you originally sent them. I ended up farming all of the cobalt set minus the arms. My brother and I will be doing vp soon though, maybe we can get ya up there with us.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
No worries. I was doing Exp in seb and found a ton of bracers and a couple helms. Couldn't remember what you needed. Thanks for the Trak kill/assist with my mage earlier. Wasn't expecting that. I had just accidentally pulled the protector and had to essentially kill everything heh. Jugs are easy kills but it's slow Exp even when they're yellow cons. Where should I go for 54-60?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I still get decent exp in solb at 62 lol. I usually just go between that, seb, kc, and other random places for flags. Also, didn't know that was you! lol.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
just dinged 64 in sol b lol. Just in there helping my friends and mobs still worth it.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Had a little fun last night. Both my characters are 60 and I've been farming AAs in the Hole. Wanted to get the mage Velious flagged so I attempted to duo a couple Kunark dragons. It was not going well, so I sent an /ooc for assistance. Flimsy from Friends with Benefits helped out with a VS for both my chars then we slaughtered the outdoor dragons. Now I need a VP run for flags on my mage and the Brain Boxes for both.

So here's the question. Are there consistent VP runs happening? I never see then in /ooc and I'm not I'm a guild so I don't see if they're happening in guild chat.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
VP is regularly dropped. The loot in there is really nice for twinks and even mains. If you happen to see them up and I'm on shoot me a tell and I'll help you.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
VP is regularly dropped. The loot in there is really nice for twinks and even mains. If you happen to see them up and I'm on shoot me a tell and I'll help you.
Took your advice and parked both chars at the zone in and bound them there. Logged on today and was told when it was last cleared. Came back a few hours later and made a Pug of 60s and cleared it. Got both chars the boxes, flags for the mage, and a fabled mana robe as well. Lich earing time.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Friend and I cleared VP a few days ago. I'd be happy to help you over the weekend if you haven't already cleared by then.