EQMac Now Free to Play

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That's huh the same ST you just woke the sleeper in, ST 2.0 being ST post wakening.
The 'macfag' shtick is kind of played out though, and no one asked him to actually reset the sleeper, he reads EQmac and decided to reset it on his own, which was a surprise to everyone tbh.
I'd rather have ST 2.0, the sleeper had a good run for 10 years snoring.

Off the Left_sl

shitlord
Tried installing with the PC workaround today. I got this popup. I can move it aside and continue on to the server select screen, but when I go to join the server the program just closes. Any ideas?

Yirrlaare_sl

shitlord
All that time they were trying to screw the server over and it backfires due it being reset. TSE wasn't just IB/TR from P99 but also made up of some VD members as well.

Change the resolution to something small from the main menu (like 800x600) and then you can change it to something proper once you are in game by pressing Alt O.

Toogood_sl

shitlord
cannot wait for the PCclient gets fixed so these macfags shutup. Even Hobart their GM plays from a PC. GG loosing 150 people on a 250 pop server, morons

Off the Left_sl

shitlord
Hmm, well it looks like my error was from winEQ2 running in the background. So now it's I've got the game nice and stable, I just need to tweek it how I like. I had just gotten used to playing in 3rd person on P99, but it seems like the camera options are not quite the same here.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
cannot wait for the PCclient gets fixed so these macfags shutup. Even Hobart their GM plays from a PC. GG loosing 150 people on a 250 pop server, morons
Hobart plays from a sony-sanctioned GM client that doesn't need hacked files to run. Crazy idea, I know, that game administrators have tools you don't!

Unfortunately, breaking the PC client will mean AK loses some good players. Thankfully, it also means getting rid of faggots like you, so the tradeoff is worth it.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
No one is asking for the PC client to be fixed but a few idiots who have very little understanding of what it is, however it's pretty awesome that your shitty guild crash and burned despite duping plat, duping entire characters and accounts through the account transfer loopholes, Warping, Z axis exploiting, third party macro scripting, training, getting AAs by the hundreds pitwaring 24/7 and overall being total fucking douchebags. The fun part is yall can't even stand each other in the end, you had 10 factions in your guild shitting on each other.
You exploited as much as you could and still couldn't win, wonder who's really mad in all that. Oh wait, it's all because of that one bard who griefed you right? GTFO.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
It's silly to want to race to the end game on here anyway. Al'Kabor is content locked. There is nowhere else to go after Quarm and everybody is decked in time loot. Why not just adhere to the guild rotations and prolong the journey so the ride is more enjoyable and longer lasting? Play other MMOGs or level an alt when it isn't your guild's week. Why play super hardcore only to quit entirely in a year? To prove to a low pop server of a 14 year old game how leet you are?

And what exactly is this pit waring I keep hearing about? I seem to have forgotten about it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Getting the mobs in the pit of Plane of Tactics to fight and kill each other en masse while you rack up the exp.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one is asking for the PC client to be fixed but a few idiots who have very little understanding of what it is, however it's pretty awesome that your shitty guild crash and burned despite duping plat, duping entire characters and accounts through the account transfer loopholes, Warping, Z axis exploiting, third party macro scripting, training, getting AAs by the hundreds pitwaring 24/7 and overall being total fucking douchebags. The fun part is yall can't even stand each other in the end, you had 10 factions in your guild shitting on each other.
You exploited as much as you could and still couldn't win, wonder who's really mad in all that. Oh wait, it's all because of that one bard who griefed you right? GTFO.
I voted against Zamiel for those reasons but was the minority. And 100% of those things you just listed are false and pulled from your apparent bleeding vagina. In fact, 90% of that list was said by Lron on the first day we started characters on EQMac. And it is definitely not the first time it's been said.

I had never even heard of EQMac before. But from the moment I got there I was assailed by comments such as ^. And I was just as legit as everyone else. All of us knew the stigma of P99 and that's why we left. We made a very hearty attempt to play nice with you folks.

If you're considering playing on EQMac and you want a general feel of how the population is. Take Bragon as an example.

korzax_sl

shitlord
Well, I got the hackintosh set up without much effort. The first thing I noticed with the Mac client; no mipmapping.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I voted against Zamiel for those reasons but was the minority. And 100% of those things you just listed are false and pulled from your apparent bleeding vagina. In fact, 90% of that list was said by Lron on the first day we started characters on EQMac. And it is definitely not the first time it's been said.

I had never even heard of EQMac before. But from the moment I got there I was assailed by comments such as ^. And I was just as legit as everyone else. All of us knew the stigma of P99 and that's why we left. We made a very hearty attempt to play nice with you folks.

If you're considering playing on EQMac and you want a general feel of how the population is. Take Bragon as an example.
Lol you poor little victim, let me lay down some facts on you real quick. By the way, Zamiel was a 'revered' member of your community according to your own fucking officers, the same douchenozzles would refused to police their members, EVER. My facts are 90 percent incorrect? let's review this shit real quick

-Duping entire characters through the loophole: Yep! Zamiel did it, as well as many players of TSE. As a matter of fact we JUST outted one of our members (myrelia) because he showed up to an offnight raid with 2 alts, both Solrotower flagged (we never flagged his alts), 1 an exact copy of crizacker and 1 an exact copy of Zax (bard), guess how he got the toons? Use your godamn brain. This has been on going for a looong time, where do you think the fucking TS items from PoWater came from (farwater crafted), that shit is rare as fuck and neither zamiel nor faite spent the days it would take to farm the shit for it. Yep, that shit is all duped up.THIS IS WHY CHARACTER TRANSFER IS NOW SHUT DOWN, THANKS!, and why many bans were issued for the first time in years, good job!
-Duping plat and tanking the economy: See above.
-Warping: Lol there has been so many cases of this shit, it's not just zamiel, shit people in this very thread who have no affiliation with temerity complained about the warping a few pages back.
-Z axis exploiting: Zamiel's signature move, guilty by association.
-Third party scripting: you bet your ass, Prolapse even had a mental breakdown crying about this shit 2 months ago, how he was a main cleric but lost in a sea of botted scripted clerics. Scripted CH rots carried your shitty raids through your entire so called progression, once that shit was over and they got banned, your guild exploded 1 month after.
-Training: so many examples, training tactics entrance with red cons while running the pit war so no one could get in the zone, training an entire destiny raid because they were in VT after you whileYOU FUCKS REFUSED TO JOIN ROTATIONS DESIGNED TO PREVENT THIS VERY THING.
-Pit war: Oh my, there are dozens of people recounting how they got 300 or 400 AAs in no time due to this. You didn't hide at all, instead your officers justified this shit because others used perma pac. After a RZ kill the pit is insta repop, i do believe (no wait, i'm sure!) one of your member made 60 => 65 and 150 AAs in one night. Yes people before you used this on AK, Yes it was deemed as an exploit and banned from all guilds way before you even set foot here, don't pull that shitty excuse now because 1 destiny group tried it out after seeing you in there for days on end.
-Overvall being fucking douchebags: do i really need to prove this one? Your eloquent members prove this on a daily basis on forums across the internet, here or on P99 or on EQmac or anywhere else you fucking decide to spread your digital herpes.
-Let's add griefing to the list: that ONE bard who griefed you (which by the way made hobart fix the server just so you couldn't get griefed anymore, at EVERYONE's request because that shit was retarded) made your shitty guild retaliate and make the elementals unplayable for a week+

Here's the thing, your victim bullshit is just that, bullshit, everyone knows it, but that's all you got. You came to Alkabor with your cock in your hand to get some real juicy old school pussy but when it was time to put up, you couldn't. You kept on popping boner pills but you still couldn't fucking perform, and you ended up giving up. No one gave a flying fuck about you when you were resistance, or exodus, or whatever the fuck it was at the time, hell, a TON of your players got gear given to them, and made friends on Al'kabor because you were welcome there.

PS: Hobart reset ST because ST 2.0 and Skyshrine 2.0 were broken, scripts are not up to date and they would make both zones totally unplayable, lots of human models, lots of broken things. He wouldn't have reset it just because it was killed if shit worked right.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol you poor little victim, let me lay down some facts on you real quick. By the way, Zamiel was a 'revered' member of your community according to your own fucking officers, the same douchenozzles would refused to police their members, EVER. My facts are 90 percent incorrect? let's review this shit real quick

-Duping entire characters through the loophole: Yep! Zamiel did it, as well as many players of TSE. As a matter of fact we JUST outted one of our members (myrelia) because he showed up to an offnight raid with 2 alts, both Solrotower flagged (we never flagged his alts), 1 an exact copy of crizacker and 1 an exact copy of Zax (bard), guess how he got the toons? Use your godamn brain. This has been on going for a looong time, where do you think the fucking TS items from PoWater came from (farwater crafted), that shit is rare as fuck and neither zamiel nor faite spent the days it would take to farm the shit for it. Yep, that shit is all duped up.THIS IS WHY CHARACTER TRANSFER IS NOW SHUT DOWN, THANKS!, and why many bans were issued for the first time in years, good job!
-Duping plat and tanking the economy: See above.
-Warping: Lol there has been so many cases of this shit, it's not just zamiel, shit people in this very thread who have no affiliation with temerity complained about the warping a few pages back.
-Z axis exploiting: Zamiel's signature move, guilty by association.
-Third party scripting: you bet your ass, Prolapse even had a mental breakdown crying about this shit 2 months ago, how he was a main cleric but lost in a sea of botted scripted clerics. Scripted CH rots carried your shitty raids through your entire so called progression, once that shit was over and they got banned, your guild exploded 1 month after.
-Training: so many examples, training tactics entrance with red cons while running the pit war so no one could get in the zone, training an entire destiny raid because they were in VT after you whileYOU FUCKS REFUSED TO JOIN ROTATIONS DESIGNED TO PREVENT THIS VERY THING.
-Pit war: Oh my, there are dozens of people recounting how they got 300 or 400 AAs in no time due to this. You didn't hide at all, instead your officers justified this shit because others used perma pac. After a RZ kill the pit is insta repop, i do believe (no wait, i'm sure!) one of your member made 60 => 65 and 150 AAs in one night. Yes people before you used this on AK, Yes it was deemed as an exploit and banned from all guilds way before you even set foot here, don't pull that shitty excuse now because 1 destiny group tried it out after seeing you in there for days on end.
-Overvall being fucking douchebags: do i really need to prove this one? Your eloquent members prove this on a daily basis on forums across the internet, here or on P99 or on EQmac or anywhere else you fucking decide to spread your digital herpes.
-Let's add griefing to the list: that ONE bard who griefed you (which by the way made hobart fix the server just so you couldn't get griefed anymore, at EVERYONE's request because that shit was retarded) made your shitty guild retaliate and make the elementals unplayable for a week+

Here's the thing, your victim bullshit is just that, bullshit, everyone knows it, but that's all you got. You came to Alkabor with your cock in your hand to get some real juicy old school pussy but when it was time to put up, you couldn't. You kept on popping boner pills but you still couldn't fucking perform, and you ended up giving up. No one gave a flying fuck about you when you were resistance, or exodus, or whatever the fuck it was at the time, hell, a TON of your players got gear given to them, and made friends on Al'kabor because you were welcome there.

PS: Hobart reset ST because ST 2.0 and Skyshrine 2.0 were broken, scripts are not up to date and they would make both zones totally unplayable, lots of human models, lots of broken things. He wouldn't have reset it just because it was killed if shit worked right.
What else is wrong with your server?

Also. Myrelia has been a member of your guild a lot longer than he was in The Resistance. So. Yea. He burned out in early velious. Duping mad Siren's Grotto loots.

And Zamiel was around a long long long long time before showed up. Which again all of your complants are about.

Sounds like a shitty place to play when you put it like that.

EQMac is fun and has a lot of classic features no emulated projects has been able to duplicate yet, but I'll readily admit never got to the raid scene on it.

Being a PC user the game has limitations and I'm not sure if they have been fixed yet or if they are even intended to be fixed by anybody (legitimately or not). From reading this last thread, it sounds like the influx of new players might just lead to the server being shut down lol.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
What else is wrong with your server?

Also. Myrelia has been a member of your guild a lot longer than he was in The Resistance. So. Yea. He burned out in early velious. Duping mad Siren's Grotto loots.

And Zamiel was around a long long long long time before showed up. Which again all of your complants are about.

Sounds like a shitty place to play when you put it like that.
Myrelia was playing in TSE under a different name most likely, he stopped playing with us when you guys were progressing, came back when your shit fell appart, with 2 new alts exact copies or Criz and zax. Duping gallore, but close your eyes, it will pass.
Why do you think Zamiel had nowhere to go anymore? TSE was his last chance, like Faite. He got denied in Tem and Destiny, he tried to pull his exploiting bullshit in DC and tanked the guild when it splits, no one who had any common sense wanted anything to do with him. We TOLD your officers this when you guys let Zamiel and faite in, and we got laughed at, then told Zamiel and faite were UPSTANDING members of your guild and had nothing shady about them, what a joke your fucking guild was. You guys picked up the exploits fast once you let him in though, and it was all downhill from there until the backbone of your abortion of a guild got banned. Rebuilding wasn't an option, because you're too fucking lazy, rely heavily on exploits that were now banned and out in the open, and people in your own godamn guild can't even stand each other and keep on shitting in each others' throat at the first opportunity.
Yeah man you're right, EQmac is the shitty place to be, not the shit hole you ran away from that made you the blind idiot you are now.

TLDR: You had a choice, as a guild you chose to associate with the pariah of AK who no one else wanted and start exploiting heavily, or play legit, you chose option 1 while pretending nothing shady was going on, now your guild is dead, and you cry and woke to sleeper as a retribution for all the evil macfags who did this to you. Joke's on you, my server is now cleaner than it ever was.