EQMac Now Free to Play

Toogood_sl

shitlord
HEY GUYS I WILL ACCEPT YOU TO MY AWESOME GUILD BUT NO MORE PITWARS,OK GUYS... I MEAN WHY PITWAR AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE 300+ AA's AMIRITE. Good logic Temerity has still corrupt as fuck

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Some people believe in second chances, some don't, there's no chance for you anywhere though, is that why you're so sad? Pull the trigger.

Toogood_sl

shitlord
you should re read everything you post. All those guys that just joined you were long time members of the P99 guild way b4 my time their dirt runs deep. They took the first chance to exploit on Eqmac they could get... isn't that what you said? now you claim they all need a 2nd chance LOLOLOL shutup moron your guild is Corrupt,worthless and will take any swinging dick they can to try and beat Quarm after trying for 10 years b/c you scrubs are fucking awful.

ps being so mad you try and dig up personal information about me..when you have 0clue to who i even am is kind of funny. Keep on tho i do not care what you say the fact is that TEMERITY IS CORRUPT

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I didn't try to dig shit, 3 of your ex guildies spilled this shit up willingly because nobody can fucking stand you. Guess parasites who can't even take care of their kids and prefer to booze and cry over macfags aren't as popular as you think?

Toogood_sl

shitlord
Same people talked shit about Temerity 24/7. Like i said Temerity is corrupt as fuck and will take any swinging dick they can

Leon

<Silver Donator>
In the end you try in vain to shit on temerity but no one listens since you're just too fucking incoherent and stupid, and your son is already forgetting who his deadbeat dad is. Everyone wins.

Toogood_sl

shitlord
haha are you Angry ? Temerity is shit has been shit for 10yrs forever will be shit and will have people like you that need mental help trying to speak for them.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Bragon seems incredibly fucking mad and is a huge faggot for taunting this guy about his kid

Hope karma pays you back you piece of shit it's a fucking video game for christ sake go the fuck outside and breath before you kick a puppy

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Angry about EQmac? Not at all, the server is the best it's ever been. I'm more disgusted than anything that someone could be so fucking stupid and vile that they spend hours rambling incoherently, drink gallons of booze and cry helplessly about how they can't see their kid anymore. You are pretty much the lowest form of life on earth right now.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Bragon seems incredibly fucking mad and is a huge faggot for taunting this guy about his kid

Hope karma pays you back you piece of shit it's a fucking video game for christ sake go the fuck outside and breath before you kick a puppy
Karma on what? Take care of your kids, don't fucking be a fucking dreg of humanity. There is no pity for fucking scum like him, you bring a kid to this world you take care of him, you don't fucking get wasted constantly and waste your time in computer games while losing a grasp on your life. Lol@ karma, you fucking retard. Mother fucker uses any channel to call people faggots, American Inventors and be a total prick to people he has no connection to just because he's behind a keyboard, but watch the fuck out, his fucking real life scumbaggery drips all over this shit and all of a sudden there's a bro code about that shit, must protect the self destructive fucktard who already wasted human lives over his gaming addiction.

Toogood_sl

shitlord
you have no idea what i "cry" about what i talk about or who the fuck i even am so plz take Swags advice and "go the fuck outside and breath before you kick a puppy "

Swagdaddy

Your talking shit about someone you dont know, shut the fuck up faggot you dont know his situation

and yeah you mad as fuck about eqmac a fucking videogame lol are you 12 years old?

Swagdaddy

yup player 1 kills a mob player 2 talks about his supposed irl custody battle

guess which one is mad

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yup player 1 kills a mob player 2 talks about his supposed irl custody battle

guess which one is mad
yeah there's about 100 excuses that would explain playing multiple games 24/7, boozing the entire doing it and ignoring everything else about your life, all the while trying to aggravate hundreds of other people and fucking reveling in it. I'm sure his situation is legit. Fucking retard.
It has nothing to do about the sleeper or anything on EQmac you godamn moron, but more to do about getting rid of another parasite who thinks 'trolling' is the end all be all and who thinks American Inventor and faggot are terms of endearment wherever he fucking goes and no matter what the topic of conversation is.

Don't interrupt them. They might realize how stupid this is and stop.

Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878.gif