EQMac Now Free to Play

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There is no appeals process in EQ suspensions or banning, haha. That got sent to SOE and now it's on them to confirm whether or not he was cheating. Can't imagine it being fake, multiple people were complaining about him in game yesterday and it's very easy to speed hack like that if you're playing on PC and use the EQtrainer available.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
It's not fake; I shot it myself.

Here's another one.

This one shows him warp hacking. The tactics footage is two distinct incidents several minutes apart.

rrr_img_42459.jpg

He was also rambling in alliance chat with the usual 'Tem and Dest are bad!' crap typical from TSE members. Not only are TSE/TR/IB the biggest shit bags I've ever encountered in any game, but they are the most pathetic to be obsessed with the guilds on this server as they STILL to this day troll eqmac.com's forum. (why relapse gets to post without a moderators approval but I can't, I don't know) How hard is it to understand that Quarm is an unkillable 1.0 version anyway?

Fish1_sl

shitlord
You couldn't really fake that. Besides the fact its Torrid who is reputable, its not superimposed because there are mobs chasing him. And its not sped up, because everything else moves at a normal pace. Dude was caught red handed.

Only problem is that GMs probably dont care to police an un-supported server.

Fish1_sl

shitlord
What's the full names for TSE/TR/IB? I have a few shit bags on my naughty boy list but I suspect they are mostly the same few guys.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Inglourious Basterds - One of the old p99 guilds
Transatlantic Rampage - IB merged with another guild; active during P99's early Kunark era. Ridiculous name.
The Syndicate Empire - The third? iteration of the guild IB's core members formed on eqmac after moving here. They had a couple of other names on eqmac before this one but I wasn't playing then. These people are so emotionally immature and amoral that they can't stay a formed cohesive unit for very long. They blew up yet again then quit the game and somehow they blame the server-- Temerity and Destiny in particular-- for their inability to get along with themselves let alone others.

Fish1_sl

shitlord
Ahh lol, thanks for the info. I still don't really know anyone so still trying to get a feel for whats what. Only seen a few bad people so far but I have a little list of cool people. Zakx gave me some cash and a good robe, and I think some other Malignant person gave me some info. And then Surron chats we me sometimes and is really helpeful, he is now part of malig I think. And then one guy gave me a really good caster weapon, got a note of his name in game. And also Destiny a few of those people seem really friendly and good people. Chewbecca etc. I like that they just seem focused on their progression together.

Have hardly seen or spoken to any Temerity so far, only Darchon who I don't like too much. He bought two stacks of wyvern hides off me and totally under paid (1k). It was only a month or so later that I was selling another stack and some kind person asked me what I was selling them for and then suggested I sell them for 2k. And few days later someone gave me 2k and was happy with the price too. My fault for not knowing but still, kinda shady for a top guy to under pay so much to a newbie. He also seems prickish as well, like when I was selling them he said, "DB" so I ran there and traded them and he didn't say anything, not even "Thx" or anything. I said thanks! and no reply. Stuff like that bugs me.

But yeah, I am solo the whole time but the few people I've met so far have been cool.

Zacx_sl

shitlord
there are a few shitbags on the server that are trying to ruin it for everyone, but hopefully they just get bored soon and move on
al'kabor isn't really a server that cares very much for drama, and the good mature people will just carry on... hopefully

korzax_sl

shitlord
there are a few shitbags on the server that are trying to ruin it for everyone, but hopefully they just get bored soon and move on
al'kabor isn't really a server that cares very much for drama, and the good mature people will just carry on... hopefully
A few PC shitbags. Mac players just want all you fuckers gone for good.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahh lol, thanks for the info. I still don't really know anyone so still trying to get a feel for whats what. Only seen a few bad people so far but I have a little list of cool people. Zakx gave me some cash and a good robe, and I think some other Malignant person gave me some info. And then Surron chats we me sometimes and is really helpeful, he is now part of malig I think. And then one guy gave me a really good caster weapon, got a note of his name in game. And also Destiny a few of those people seem really friendly and good people. Chewbecca etc. I like that they just seem focused on their progression together.

Have hardly seen or spoken to any Temerity so far, only Darchon who I don't like too much. He bought two stacks of wyvern hides off me and totally under paid (1k). It was only a month or so later that I was selling another stack and some kind person asked me what I was selling them for and then suggested I sell them for 2k. And few days later someone gave me 2k and was happy with the price too. My fault for not knowing but still, kinda shady for a top guy to under pay so much to a newbie. He also seems prickish as well, like when I was selling them he said, "DB" so I ran there and traded them and he didn't say anything, not even "Thx" or anything. I said thanks! and no reply. Stuff like that bugs me.

But yeah, I am solo the whole time but the few people I've met so far have been cool.
You can find me in-game as Jysin. I am happy to help you out where I can. I am a recent Temerity app, so maybe I can change your image of the guild a bit. Darchon is an ok guy. I think he is just crazy busy with his alts at times to hold any normal conversation. There have been some extremely helpful Temerity folks that helped me along the way since I started on this server in July. This was long before I ever apped.

Re Zeref: Yea, I came late to our raid yesterday but Tems were pretty pissed off with Zeref training their PoI MB raid and trained them throughout HoH(A). Thankfully once zoned into HoH(B), he couldnt follow. Both raids were successful, hes just an irritating twat. Hopefully Torrid's videos get the idiot banned.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Torrid's videos already helped get him banned last night. Location ban, not IP.

I was at the MB Tem raid, Zeref didn't start training until it was all over and people were trying to get flags. What a douche.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
In your videos where you're levitating up above, how are you going so high? Are you an ogre? It just seems like you're levitating much higher than the ramp, especially in the PoT one where you go up the ramp just behind him.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I play in the top down view. (hit F9 once)

Also, in that view, you can look down without moving downward while levitating by making sure your first person view is level or looking upward. You can use page up and page down while in the top down view to control whether you are leving downward or staying level.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He was also rambling in alliance chat with the usual 'Tem and Dest are bad!' crap typical from TSE members. Not only are TSE/TR/IB the biggest shit bags I've ever encountered in any game, but they are the most pathetic to be obsessed with the guilds on this server as they STILL to this day troll eqmac.com's forum. (why relapse gets to post without a moderators approval but I can't, I don't know) How hard is it to understand that Quarm is an unkillable 1.0 version anyway?
Hi,

I am Nester, an Ex Tse who likes to think I am not pathetic shitbag. Please do not paint with such a broad stroke.

Your problem is with Rellapse who plays Zeref (or whatever), he also posts as ?toogood? on these boards. Recently he was kicked out of the IB core in the 4th or 5th version.

Sure TSE has a few bad apples, every guild does, sure some of those apples went way overboard, but that does not mean the TSE still left on this server are bad people or players. For example, Chewy mentioned in this thread is EX Tse and a very nice person.

Guilty by association is a fool's idiom.

Fish1_sl

shitlord
Damn I forgot how long it took to level post 50! I think I've played several hours since I dinged and only made about 1 yellow bubble in to level 50. And for me that's a week when I'm playing casually. So like 5 weeks just to go from 50 to 51
tongue.png

It will speed up a bit now I got my groove going in my hunting spot but still, damn. All these modern games made me forget.

Toogood_sl

shitlord
LoL @ this Nester faggot speaking on things he has no clue about. Trying to look good in front of your little Temerity friends? LoL pathetic. I am not Zeref and If I were, I would of done made you and all of your retarded guild rage quit. I do applause his efforts. I hope more PC players start cheating more and more there and let Sony finally shut down the server. Since you opened your little retarded mouth I am gonna re install Eqmac and join Zeref in his valiant efforts. O and I was never kicked out of anything. See ya soon bro.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn I forgot how long it took to level post 50! I think I've played several hours since I dinged and only made about 1 yellow bubble in to level 50. And for me that's a week when I'm playing casually. So like 5 weeks just to go from 50 to 51
tongue.png

It will speed up a bit now I got my groove going in my hunting spot but still, damn. All these modern games made me forget.
Hell levels are in full effect on the server as well, so 51, 54 and 59 are particularly bad.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started up a couple toons on Saturday. About half way through 45, doing the SK / SHm combo. Venir / Sethlen are the names. Drop a line when you're bored I plan on being in game a lot this coming weekend. =)

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man you leveled quick - been playing for a month and have a 45enc and 34monk Antha/Slimso. I'll be playing a lot this coming weekend through the week. Off from work until the 16th.