EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone know what those two numbers mean on the far left of the UI? (on the banner above the build menu) like 1 on the top and 29788 below it (or whatever it was I saw).

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Got through the queue and crashed loading. Logged back in and queues now 200+ and 2 hours long ><

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
This may not be the place to post, but does this game make anyone else's GPU go fucking crazy when playing?

I'm at the log-in screen and my GPU load according to GPU-Z is 99% with the fans on at 62% of full blast. I wonder if it's because there is no frame rate cap? Anyone have any ideas to maybe try capping the FPS to 60?

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
"The queue has a bug in it that shows you counting UP rather than down. Don't stress on it. The queue is actually working, it's just showing you the wrong thing. As we un-gate the servers, you should still get in."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This may not be the place to post, but does this game make anyone else's GPU go fucking crazy when playing?

I'm at the log-in screen and my GPU load according to GPU-Z is 99% with the fans on at 62% of full blast. I wonder if it's because there is no frame rate cap? Anyone have any ideas to maybe try capping the FPS to 60?
Yup, it's not optimized at all, really.

I'm hoping they add some more servers soon.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buddy is sitting on a 3k Position and 3k minute wait.. I laughed so hard when he told me.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm 85 now! Figure about 10 more minutes before I can crash and queue again.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Started at over 500 minutes.. just took this screenshot 3 minutes later:
rrr_img_58963.jpg

And now I'm at ~1 minute

Raign

Golden Squire
Either copper is incredibly rare or I am doing something wrong. I am sure I have tried to mine every single color at this point to no avail.

Edit: And.. crash

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Either copper is incredibly rare or I am doing something wrong. I am sure I have tried to mine every single color at this point to no avail.
You're in too high of a tier if you don't see copper everywhere. Change to a T1 zone.