EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I don't know if the inventory information is corrupt or if its just a UI problem. I was able to log in for a few minutes and mousing over an item brought up the tooltip for another item. I also couldn't equip any new items either. I have 3 of each founder item now too =p

Raign

Golden Squire
Lol I almost feel bad. I just staked my second claim (yes.. they did give flags back) over some guys deleted claim and essentially stole everything he had built there.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh queues! Haven't had this since early WoW. 22 minutes eta to get in.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Queues + crashes mean a frustrating time to get on I wager. Glad I don't have tons of time to test today, heh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My queue position goes down, estimated wait time goes up. You can't explain that!

Column_sl

shitlord
It doesn't matter , you will probly crash as soon as you get in.

I somehow was able to get through two ques. One crashed on the loading screen, and the other crashed as soon as it spawned me.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Planetside2 data miners helpin out with EQNL. They aren't EQ players so they have no idea what to make of it other than just dumping the data for us.

[EQL Alpha] Unofficial patch notes 14.02.01-02 : EQNext

[EQL]Random datamining 2 : EQNext

Could be some stuff from EQN (not landmark)...who knows.

Here's some highlights:
  • classes: Warrior, Wizard, Rogue, Cleric, Ranger, Monk, Necromancer, Ninja, Elementalist, Beastlord, Shadowknight
  • "The Ashfang is much too far for a forward assault. We need to scout, set up supply lines, and get our troops in order or we'll be slaughtered there!"
  • And hello to you as well, Firiona. You should have knocked."
  • "We need to discuss these matters among the council, Firiona. We know you have much to say, but you need to wait until you are summoned..."
  • "Equip the dynamite. Throw the dynamite. Stay far away from the impact point. Use this to clear large areas of dirt during tunneling exploration!"
  • "Quest non-member limit reached."
  • Courage, Liberation, Satisfaction, Understanding, Rebellion, Serenity, Determination, Confidence, Adventure, Gratitude, Prosperity, Success, Triumph, Victory, Opportunity, Inspiration

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's what happens when a company starts bleeding money and realizes this is their best, likely last shot. Money talks and I wish more consumers would hold companies accountable with their wallets.
That's a part of it but I think they also wanted to get back on top of the pile as well. The money argument doesn't really fly considering leadership usually is fairly intractable to a point. Sony is still upgrading and over manufacturing new TVs even though the market is massively saturated. Most MMO publishers still want a variation of WoW even with al the failure. GM didn't start to improve until their highest leadership was removed.

The leadership of this project deserve props no matter what is going on from a financial perspective. Because most companies still don't get it right. Many would not completely start over because it just wasn't good enough. Many would not remove the NDA so very early with lots of problems still. Georgeson and SOE have done a great job.

Woot! 144 in line and 14 minutes to go!