Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Euphoria

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-06-16

Creator: Sam Levinson

Cast: Zendaya, Hunter Schafer, Sydney Sweeney, Jacob Elordi, Alexa Demie, Angus Cloud, Barbie Ferreira, Maude Apatow, Dominic Fike, Javon Walton, Storm Reid, Nika King, Eric Dane, Austin Abrams, Alanna Ubach

Overview: A group of high school students navigate love and friendships in a world of drugs, sex, trauma, and social media.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like the cinematography and editing of this show more than I like the story, but sometimes it has some pretty great scenes like this

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It stars a brown woman, that means 93.5% of this forum will refuse to watch it

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is absolutely captivating. I was mildly interested in season 1, but season 2 was incredible to watch.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
It’s a really great show, makes me want to do drugs though.

For those hesitating it features Sydney Sweeneys tits which are the best tits on Tv right now imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have not watched the show but I will agree that those are some beautiful tits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hope that's not really what teenagers in LA are like. Pretty over the top but it has its moments.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I was having a really hard time with suspension of disbelief during the play at the end of season 2.

Where the fuck were all of the school officials, or even adults outside the mom? How the FUCK did all of that shit happen without someone putting a stop to it?

Show had always been pretty absurd but that was above and beyond.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the play was supposed to be almost like a dream or something. Obviously besides the lack of supervision, the sets/actors/dancers/production were about 1000x too good to be in a high school play.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol, I was like "she isn't even that attractive, what are these clowns talking about"

And this is literally her current Instagram story

Screenshot_20220308-180745.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She's that rare woman that looks better naked. I skimmed through The Voyeurs on Prime and wasn't super impressed at first, even liking the other chick that gets naked first more, but then she unleashed those fucking titties and I was in love. She is fucking incredible naked. Great when clothed, no doubt, but pure 10 naked.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ok, did s1 in a week and just started s2. It's actually really good. Cinematography and lighting is great, especially with my Hue lights synced to the screen

Zendaya is also a good actress

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
She's that rare woman that looks better naked. I skimmed through The Voyeurs on Prime and wasn't super impressed at first, even liking the other chick that gets naked first more, but then she unleashed those fucking titties and I was in love. She is fucking incredible naked. Great when clothed, no doubt, but pure 10 naked.

I burned through probably two thirds of this series this week since I had a few days to kill. Been YEARS since I binge-watched a show. It is quite captivating, and quite short at 16 or so episodes. Found that I couldn't put it down. The only weak part was the two TV specials from 2020 when they couldn't really film normally, but even that they managed to turn into gold at times with Ali's speeches.

Is the show a bit woke? Yeah, of course it is. Not that much though. There's only a miniscule amount of "Christians are bad" sentiment, and the show has characters from all walks of life / religions / politics.

TBH I was mainly tuning in for Sydney Sweeney, but I found a lot of things I liked here and the writing is real good. It does get a bit too melodramatic at times and it does make you want to do drugs, which is real bad if you're someone trying to stay off drugs, but whatever the case may be, it's a good program.

Is The Voyeur another show with Naked Sydney? Because I'll watch anything with Sydney Sweeney. Except Madame Web.

Oh yeah, and I didn't know a goddamn thing about Zendaya outside of her being the bland love interest in some Spider-Man movies, but she is a damn good actress. Her performance in this show ranges from fun and lovable, to tortured and struggling, to outright demonic.

I like the cinematography and editing of this show more than I like the story, but sometimes it has some pretty great scenes like this

This is one of the best scenes in the whole thing. The fact that they spent like 40 minutes on this one conversation without interruption was some inspired filmmaking.

Bank of America and Nike don't give a fuck about you, indeed.

Who are the chubby chasing subs of FOH gonna simp for now?

I assume that's Kat's actress. Oh noooo. Almost forgot to mention that the one thing I really don't like about the show is that fuckin' character.

Kat is overweight and never even tries to get in shape (because body positivity I guess), does OnlyFans or whatever, treats her (extremely caring and considerate) boyfriend like shit because he isn't ever mean to her or whatever.

This character is basically fast-forward territory when she's onscreen and feels like she adds a weird unpleasantness to the show. Maybe they can write the character off and she can fuck off to go join the Antifa tank division.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database