Euphoria

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This character is basically fast-forward territory when she's onscreen and feels like she adds a weird unpleasantness to the show. Maybe they can write the character off and she can fuck off to go join the Antifa tank division.
Being on the Ukraine war front will help her shed those extra pounds for sure. Antifa fighting alongside the Nazis still amuses me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Another really good scene. Fucked up that this actor died of an OD right after this. I guess Angus/Fez was just playing himself in a way. I liked the whole thing with him and Lexi because it was one of the few "pure" things on the show. They never really did anything but it was clear they cared about each other and that's potent.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I burned through probably two thirds of this series this week since I had a few days to kill. Been YEARS since I binge-watched a show. It is quite captivating, and quite short at 16 or so episodes. Found that I couldn't put it down.

I told you so.

It's the textbook example of FOH Big Brain taste - people refuse to watch it because they have already mentally stereotyped it.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anybody who stereotyped this outta the gate (and I can see why), might want to give it a shot beyond the first couple episodes.