Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus the people boxing on this server are horrible at it. I never had a problem with boxing, I never do it but I don't mind others doing it but come the fuck on, at least know your limitations and pull your weight.

It's like being in a group with multiple people ninja afking every pull.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kinda cool, Stevin from Faceless Empire just did an open random in the commons tunnels and I was first and won 40 plat, haha. Probably not much to you guys, but I'm only level 10 currently, so that helps a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
nPvhNeR.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Kind of surprised you guys have so many Magicians? Most guys level them so they have a PL character? I didn't raid on RF or Phinny (sold my accounts pretty much immediately after hitting cap), but are mages as useless as stated with the MotM or whatever?

Mages = godly for exp groups.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's genuinely impressive that you guys can still poopsock that hard in 2017 haha

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Remember, druid wolf form is godly in Mistmoore. You're friendly to EVERYTHING (there might be 1 or 2 exceptions). You can use that to quickly get to an area and begin clearing, thus farming the zone's rares. I used to do that all the time back in classic.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Remember, druid wolf form is godly in Mistmoore. You're friendly to EVERYTHING (there might be 1 or 2 exceptions). You can use that to quickly get to an area and begin clearing, thus farming the zone's rares. I used to do that all the time back in classic.

Love that shit. They broke a few of them. Werewolf used to be non kos to all of Kedge. Used it on my Bard to check/solo Phini, and then randomly it stopped working. Wolf form used to be non kos to all undead too, particularly in Unrest, and that doesn't seem to work now either.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I heard that some dungeons are now instanced? Did they do that for anything in classic? More importantly, does pre-nerf guise or jboots exist? Hell, Manastone? Rubicite armor? Cryo-Silk or Lustrous Russet? I wonder if Scimitar of the Mistwalker will drop?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I heard that some dungeons are now instanced? Did they do that for anything in classic? More importantly, does pre-nerf guise or jboots exist? Hell, Manastone? Rubicite armor? Cryo-Silk or Lustrous Russet? I wonder if Scimitar of the Mistwalker will drop?
The dungeons are instanced once the population gets to a certain point per zone. Not a dungeon per group, WoW kind of instancing. Manastone no. Guise, Rubicite & Scimitar, yes. Jboots exist as well. Not sure about the others.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
Rolling with my cleric for now so if you want some sweet heals hit up Cantilles. Wife and I are up north visiting her mom for the weekend so I won't be poopsocking but I did bring my laptop in case a window of opportunity presents itself.