Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How do damage shields effect experience, is there any penalty? Or is it just, do some amount of damage and you get full xp for a kill?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
gAkAxCj.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I'm laid out with a nasty fucking bug and cannot go up north for the weekend. :( I will be home, coughing and shit. It may be time to rejuvenate the old, one and only, Utnayan Necromancer. Where my alter ego started back in September of 1999.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm gonna be sad if I lost all those hilarious moments. Dorf and Arya were with me and we died in all manner of funny ways.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna be sad if I lost all those hilarious moments. Dorf and Arya were with me and we died in all manner of funny ways.

Lol they are actually stored in a logical place now. Just in the main EQ folder under screenshots. Glad you got some screenshots of those shenanigans. That was actually really fun, despite the chaos. Charm OP (for both PC and NPC hahaha). Btw when I was charmed, did my charmed pet attack you guys? I knew if that was the case you guys were done for, but just hoped it didn't count as my pet and it stayed as an ally. Musta not attacked you guys?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So what do I do with the 5 Kronos I've earned from Steins of Moggok? I know 5 isn't that much and people farming Runneye make way more. But it's been pretty good for me. Anyways, I sort of hate spending kronos on items, as it feels like I'm paying RL cash for the item, even though I've never sold a Krono for $ and don't plan to unless I got like 20. So do I just hold on to them and sell them for plat to equip myself later?

How are you guys utilizing the increased rare spawns? Seems like you could really take advantage of certain rare spawns that usually sometimes only appear every 36 hours. It looks like almost 0 placeholders spawn. I'm thinking Mithril Girth (the belt from Rathe mtns that is 9AC 9STR 9STA. That's BIS for classic right? So rare it's not even listed on Search - EQitems - Items, spells and more lol

Does RBG drop in Kith ? Eqitems is saying it does, seems weird that it'd drop.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Very glaring how ez mode they have made EQ. no corpse runs = death is beyond meaningless.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doing it in 54 hours with MOTM is. Phinny isn't hard but getting 40 people into his pit is pure cancer. I can't wait to never kill him again.

Gotta get dat Staff of Elemental Mastery: Water, broskini

So what do I do with the 5 Kronos I've earned from Steins of Moggok?

Save them for your next 5 months of subscription? Or if you have plenty banked before those, wait until the price goes up to 1 - 2k and you need X item that sells for that much.

Or if your also a young stocktrader, sit in EC all day and flip them for pennies on the dollar.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't believe people are paying krono for steins...

I really wanted to do the Stein runs but leveling has been my priority. Think I wasted too much time soloing at the beginning since I gained 6 levels in like 3ish hours in unrest using torklar as a charm and hit 22 last night.

Also haven't used any XP pots which I really should have last night but I banked them at the start because I knew launch was going to waste them also inventory space was premium without p2w bag.

So far I haven't paid a dime to play, after liquidating my phinny gear for Krono.

Despite not being anywhere close to 50 I'm having fun and I think that's most important.

Seems faceless is bombarded with forum scrubs so I haven't bothered to apply, which means I might have to raid with some other fucking retarded guild that takes 12 hours to do anything.

That was the worst about phinny, I busted my ass leveling and always wound up in shit tier guilds. When you get a pass with the wife to level and promise raiding isn't a huge time commitment (it shouldn't be) and then you're taking all fucking day to do a single raid you're gonna have a bad time.

Hopefully I find a decent guild this time around.