Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Anyway I can turn plat/Kronos into XP potions?

Only way is to buy Shared XP slots in a group. Can't turn Krono into Station Cash, although they are dumb for not allowing you to. Their accountants would thank them. I've bought 2 clicks of 25% for 150p each time. Some guy has 50% for 400p, but I still think he's a scammer (he says he has proof and has done it 3 times... either he got like a dozen Quarm event server rewards or he's a scammer).

Why don't those of us that don't have a guild and don't want to poopsock too much form one? I can already think of 6 level 50's. At least we can clear hate/fear trash!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
in 9 hours and some change we some 7 spawns and two sashes.

It was a shitshow because we had to assign people to watch the room while I pulled everything else because we had Jew Fuck Necromancers who would /pick inside the room and hide in the corner to try and snipe them while we pulled trash we actually lost one the first time because we just assumed people would be white on this server and a necro came in and nuked it but it dropped the ring.

He tried to play it off as "it jumped me" and left the ring on the corpse but you know he would of went to town on that sash.

So I parked my buddies wizard there for the rest of the night on KS duty.
haha. when I was camping it some Magician picked in and tried to pull that shit while I was killing other trash. lucky I picked up on it and sicked my pet on whatever he pulled and out DPSed him, then told him to fuck off which he did.

fucking Mages are the bane of this server. yesterday I went down to Runnyeye to grab a BA Medallion and there's literally 3 of them sitting there AFK pet farming.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
stupid question but can someone tell me if it's possible to camp the Magi Rokyl without getting rekt by nagafen if he's up?

You can easily duo Rokyl with a cleric if you're charming but the issue is when charm breaks its game over with 2 people. He is easily split from Naggy as well but you need a FD class.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
haha. when I was camping it some Magician picked in and tried to pull that shit while I was killing other trash. lucky I picked up on it and sicked my pet on whatever he pulled and out DPSed him, then told him to fuck off which he did.

fucking Mages are the bane of this server. yesterday I went down to Runnyeye to grab a BA Medallion and there's literally 3 of them sitting there AFK pet farming.

I'm with you in that I don't consider boxers to be people. I've taken a few camps from box trios in guk I just have my group roll in and take it like we always were here.

Nothing bad has happened yet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm with you in that I don't consider boxers to be people. I've taken a few camps from box trios in guk I just have my group roll in and take it like we always were here.

Nothing bad has happened yet.
I was with a group at the Efreeti camp and some 6 box of mages (very obviously using automation) that we had previous beef with just rolled in and took our camp. nothing we could do about it since we couldn't come close DPS wise. never been punked that bad in a video game or in real life. I had already got my GEBs on the first spawn so I didn't really give a fuck but the rest of the group was engaged.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had a hamlord group yesterday. We had to make camp at AM because of that kind of pick hopping faggotry. We would pull literally a dozen at a time from exe or sav area and enc would get stressed bit... we can't move.

Frenzy seemed to have the same problem; apparently they won the dps race based on the shit talk in ooc.

I like competition really I do... but pick sniping is just aids.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Should lock you to an instance for an hr or some shit if you kill a named. That way you can't just hop out.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
He tried to play it off as "it jumped me" and left the ring on the corpse but you know he would of went to town on that sash.
OH I JUST HAPPENED TO BE JUMPED BY A MOB LITERALLY IN THE BACK OF A DEAD END ROOM IN THE VERY BACK OF THE BOTTOM FLOOR OF A DUNGEON OH HEAVENS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is why I said be prepared to go into a prison yard, people don't play nice. You just have to outplay, out dps, or train them. Once you ruin a 6 boxers day one time, especially the clowns living off of EQ they will think twice about doing anything to you. Trust me from experience when you play with their paycheck they look for ways to avoid you.

I used to run a mage army of 14 and never once rolled into someone's camp or just acted like an asshole for no reason. I think Agnarr has a huge population of the krono sellers just trying to do a cash grab which will most likely die off as the Krono prices rise.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
I don't understand people who view krono as a living. If you're even moderately intelligent you can make more than a krono is worth RMTing in 20 minutes with a real job.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't understand people who view krono as a living. If you're even moderately intelligent you can make more than a krono is worth RMTing in 20 minutes with a real job.
you don't understand the kind of people playing this game. there's a significant chunk of game population who are living off of a fixed income from (probably fraudulent) long term disability or social security checks and any kronos they can make is another dominos pizza they can treat themselves to.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
47-50 is just a bitch.

Pretty much this, if anyone 45+ is having a hard time find a group send Strativarius a tell and let's get something going. Been stuck at 48 for a day now and shit is getting retarded.

kudos

<Banned>
Pretty much this, if anyone 45+ is having a hard time find a group send Strativarius a tell and let's get something going. Been stuck at 48 for a day now and shit is getting retarded.
I'll send you a /tell when I get home today.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
you don't understand the kind of people playing this game. there's a significant chunk of game population who are living off of a fixed income from (probably fraudulent) long term disability or social security checks and any kronos they can make is another dominos pizza they can treat themselves to.

How do you sell Kronos back for $? Or just to other players at some small discount versus the actual price?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I'm 44 if you'll take my pleb level.