Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah if you're grouping with random people everyone need on everything, if it's people you know just sort it out.
was in a hate group the other day and we started out going NBG on shit until our Mage "needed" on a ruby drop because he "needs it for one of his Shovel of Ponz quest". that literally was his rationale. we would have kicked him but we needed the DPS being that we were already up in hate and all. Tosheeba I think was his name.

kudos

<Banned>
was in a hate group the other day and we started out going NBG on shit until our Mage "needed" on a ruby drop because he "needs it for one of his Shovel of Ponz quest". that literally was his rationale. we would have kicked him but we needed the DPS being that we were already up in hate and all. Tosheeba I think was his name.
I saw that idiot in The Hole last night. I think his group moved in on our camp but I didn't care much as I was leaving anyway.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
they sell them to other players for usually about half the price DBG charges. I may or may not buy them occasionally from the grey market because fuck paying 15 a month when I can pay $8 a month.

Where do you guys find Krono for $8?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Technically everyone needs a ruby for their VP key, along with a black sapphire. Can always go along with that rationale ;).

NBG is a real bad system to use in PUGs, especially on a TLP. Just tell everyone to need everything and save yourself the stress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Do you even need VP key anymore? On live they got rid of it and if it's like everything else so far anything that doesn't require a key on live anymore doesn't need it on progression either.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
1 krono was exactly 1k last night, that should give you a point of comparison.

And ~850 yesterday early afternoon.

I wish I cared more about flipping this gear into krono and reselling it later for significantly more, but that just feels like too much work compared to taking a nap or anything else besides sitting in guk for days to sit in ec for hours.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Do you even need VP key anymore? On live they got rid of it and if it's like everything else so far anything that doesn't require a key on live anymore doesn't need it on progression either.

Not sure what else you are referring to. They didn't get rid of the VP key on live, they removed the need to flag for zones 3 expansions back or farther. So you still need the VP key on progression servers, still need the VT key, still need to flag for elementals/time etc.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean, i think it's technically true, but you can buy one off a vendor, he could have just offered to trade cash loots offered a bit more than vendor sell price instead of being a douche though.

Sterling

El Presidente
They made VP key way easier though after the shitshow that was on Phinny. Stuff spawns faster and the ground spawns can't be destroyed now.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I mean, i think it's technically true, but you can buy one off a vendor, he could have just offered to trade cash loots offered a bit more than vendor sell price instead of being a douche though.
that's the point, you can't claim you "need" an item that can be bought in store.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider

You have needed it on other progression servers, so we're preparing for the absolute shitshow that will be Sebilis, VP and VT key'ing, and if it doesnt happen, holy shit thank the lord.

kudos

<Banned>
Not sure what else you are referring to. They didn't get rid of the VP key on live, they removed the need to flag for zones 3 expansions back or farther. So you still need the VP key on progression servers, still need the VT key, still need to flag for elementals/time etc.
That makes sense.

Anyone selling krono for 700pp? Let me know.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You have needed it on other progression servers, so we're preparing for the absolute shitshow that will be Sebilis, VP and VT key'ing, and if it doesnt happen, holy shit thank the lord.
forget the keying, I can't even imagine the absolute shitshow of seb with the trains galore, /pick camp sniping and mage boxing of this wildly unregulated server. it's like the fucking wild west I kind of love it though.

• 1Solidarity

kudos

<Banned>
Screenshots · brainiac/MQ2Nav Wiki · GitHub

Anyone seen this shit? It reminds me of an old WoW bot I used(isxbot?). You form your path and let it go only this doesn't seem to attack for you (that has to be seperate I guess). It amazes me how people have hacked EQ now that it's so old. I wonder what underground things people have made.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
Seb and KC are going to be terrible, terrible places to be. At least with guk, its a bit rare to have someone manage to get every mob in the zone to a zone line.

Kunarks pathing just kind of makes that happen.

The hardcore heritage sebilis event on live didnt fix any of the pathing. It was something.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
forget the keying, I can't even imagine the absolute shitshow of seb with the trains galore, /pick camp sniping and mage boxing of this wildly unregulated server. it's like the fucking wild west I kind of love it though.

Bonus with Seb not even having a zone out at the zone in and faggots training to the zone in in Trak's Teeth where everyone is bound.

Oh its going to be gud.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NBG is an awful system. You guys need to stop doing it. If an item can be sold/traded for another item it is worth exactly the same thing to each person there.

Do yourself a favor and stand up for fair loot now. It only gets worse with expansions adding more and more raid loot, where NBG goes on to mean that people wearing garbage get to need more than your raid geared sucker ass. The lowest contributers become the best rewarded. Fuck. That.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users