Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I had some requests to come here and reply to some of these hilarious accusations and I had some free time so decided why not. First of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys can't keep my name out of your mouth, and love to talk shit about so many people on these forums. Yet in game, you never do shit. Not a single one of you have ever been successful at pushing me out of a camp or out DPS'ing me unless you brought a raid. I also find it hilarious how often you guys call people "autists" and "neckbeards" when this forum is the literal epitome of those two things. I know it sucks, but that's just the reality of things. From the posts and screen shots sent to me, I've not seen one single true statement made about anything regarding me yet. Again, "neckbeards" talking false shit trying to make themselves feel better.

As far as Kegkilla's 14 day suspension. He's just a retard, simple as that. I knew he would train me the second he came there, and I even TOLD him there was a GM there with me before he trained the first time, yet he still did it. End result, he ate a 14 day suspension after the GM came back from lunch and reviewed his video capture that he was running while afk, and all my corpses rezzed. I was trying to die to these trains. I knew the more I died, the bigger the punishment. Also, don't even try to play innocent like I just randomly chose you to pick on. Anyone that actually knows me, knows that I don't mess with a single person unless they do something first to me, or one of my friends. Once they've done something, they're fucked for their time on this server. When agnarr first launched, I was camping AM in Lguk. You came in with a group and tried to push us out. You guys were chain dispelling my pets etc. Once you realized you couldn't out DPS my box group even with dispelling my charmies, you left. You fucked with me at my camp and failed, so don't play innocent and expect me to respect your camps. It's not going to happen.

The funniest part about that though Keg, is that the GM was actually there because of petitions made by the same people in this forum. You see, I get mass petitioned by the losers on these forums and in faceless every day, accusing me of botting/MQ'ing/VM'ing/Broadcasting, you name it. Since they aren't good enough to do what I do without cheating, they think its impossible. I get checked on every single day by GM's scanning me and watching me making sure I'm running everything legit. It's a total waste of their time and they know it. The good part though is, I get to know all of the GM's because of this. So when you showed up, the GM was actually there looking in to my shit making sure it was legit. After you trained me the first time, he told me was going to AFK for lunch and just sit there running vid capture and would deal with you when he got back.

And yes I did train you in SG lost, and I definitely did not say "fuck boxers" lol. You know why I trained you Lost, don't have to lie. It definitely wasn't for no reason. And yes Lost, thanks for your concern on me leveling up 4 new char's. I'm leveling up 3 necros and a bard because, well i love necros and bards. I don't level up accounts and sell them, hence why I still have every single character including my main on phinny even though I quit that server.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." - Jesus

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I had some requests to come here and reply to some of these hilarious accusations and I had some free time so decided why not. First of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys can't keep my name out of your mouth, and love to talk shit about so many people on these forums. Yet in game, you never do shit. Not a single one of you have ever been successful at pushing me out of a camp or out DPS'ing me unless you brought a raid. I also find it hilarious how often you guys call people "autists" and "neckbeards" when this forum is the literal epitome of those two things. I know it sucks, but that's just the reality of things. From the posts and screen shots sent to me, I've not seen one single true statement made about anything regarding me yet. Again, "neckbeards" talking false shit trying to make themselves feel better.

As far as Kegkilla's 14 day suspension. He's just a retard, simple as that. I knew he would train me the second he came there, and I even TOLD him there was a GM there with me before he trained the first time, yet he still did it. End result, he ate a 14 day suspension after the GM came back from lunch and reviewed his video capture that he was running while afk, and all my corpses rezzed. I was trying to die to these trains. I knew the more I died, the bigger the punishment. Also, don't even try to play innocent like I just randomly chose you to pick on. Anyone that actually knows me, knows that I don't mess with a single person unless they do something first to me, or one of my friends. Once they've done something, they're fucked for their time on this server. When agnarr first launched, I was camping AM in Lguk. You came in with a group and tried to push us out. You guys were chain dispelling my pets etc. Once you realized you couldn't out DPS my box group even with dispelling my charmies, you left. You fucked with me at my camp and failed, so don't play innocent and expect me to respect your camps. It's not going to happen.

The funniest part about that though Keg, is that the GM was actually there because of petitions made by the same people in this forum. You see, I get mass petitioned by the losers on these forums and in faceless every day, accusing me of botting/MQ'ing/VM'ing/Broadcasting, you name it. Since they aren't good enough to do what I do without cheating, they think its impossible. I get checked on every single day by GM's scanning me and watching me making sure I'm running everything legit. It's a total waste of their time and they know it. The good part though is, I get to know all of the GM's because of this. So when you showed up, the GM was actually there looking in to my shit making sure it was legit. After you trained me the first time, he told me was going to AFK for lunch and just sit there running vid capture and would deal with you when he got back.

And yes I did train you in SG lost, and I definitely did not say "fuck boxers" lol. You know why I trained you Lost, don't have to lie. It definitely wasn't for no reason. And yes Lost, thanks for your concern on me leveling up 4 new char's. I'm leveling up 3 necros and a bard because, well i love necros and bards. I don't level up accounts and sell them, hence why I still have every single character including my main on phinny even though I quit that server.
How much rent does your mom charge for the basement?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Zaide Zaide so who's Visitor? Had him try to tell me this lava elemental camp was his (he's doing two picks), trained me, feared my mobs, dispelled my pets over and over. Bout to go through it again today. Got my recording ready cause dude is totally gonna be takin a 14 day

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I just learned yesterday that dispelling charmed pets is grounds for suspension/ban. Had no idea. I thought it was only trains, but it is indeed possible to get someone suspended for repeatedly dispelling your charmed pet.

Why it's even allowed at all in the code is beyond me. Allowed by a party member? Sure, but random people? May as well let me randomly bind people too.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I just learned yesterday that dispelling charmed pets is grounds for suspension/ban. Had no idea. I thought it was only trains, but it is indeed possible to get someone suspended for repeatedly dispelling your charmed pet.

Why it's even allowed at all in the code is beyond me. Allowed by a party member? Sure, but random people? May as well let me randomly bind people too.

No its harassment. I told that necro lastnight keep dispelling my pets, my charm pet, fearing my pulls and training me it's gg. Didnt have my hypercam setup but doing it now. People did that on phinigel all the time, and it'd kill people

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
WTS @Atabishi's IP address he registered here on so you can ddos him when you want his camps.

Bidiing starts at 4kr.

More like DDOS him to keep him out of your camps.

@Atabishi Dude you're hilarious, "I don't mess with people unless they mess with me." Translation: As long as you don't do shit and sit there passively while I KS whatever I can with my boxes I will not do anything to you. This is what you are actually saying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
@Atabishi is such a troll. Goes hard against boxers on phinigel training them without interaction prior and then boxes here KSing people.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Noodleface Noodleface you are right about a_skeleton_02. As soon as he started talking on that dudes stream I knew it had to be him.

Yeah my Fred savage voice immediately outs me as a_skeleton_02 when ever I speak. I am cringing of doing it in cohhs stream today...

I'm actually getting a little bit of stage fright truthfully.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your voice is fine I just know Noodle always goofed on it so when you started talking I knew that had to be you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide so who's Visitor? Had him try to tell me this lava elemental camp was his (he's doing two picks), trained me, feared my mobs, dispelled my pets over and over. Bout to go through it again today. Got my recording ready cause dude is totally gonna be takin a 14 day

No idea. I don't pay attention to all the group level nonsense, idk who Atabishi even is. I thought he was Seraken until like ten seconds ago. As long as these dudes don't show up at a dragon and start warping giants around they're good with me.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Whelp. I'm bored. Nothing to do as a casual without a strong group all sharing a consistent playtime. Rolling some free Heroic characters on Bristlebane. Won't post more about it here because this is Agnarr, but if anyone else is bored and is waiting for Kunark or something else to happen on Agnarr, hit me up in PM's if you want to play together. Going to start the Feerrott Dream Mercenary quests. I'd roll FV where I have bonus XP pots out the wazoo and other stuff, but I feel like I'd just end buying BIS in Bazaar and it's more fun to quest/earn it so I have to force myself to do Bristlebane.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Whelp. I'm bored. Nothing to do as a casual without a strong group all sharing a consistent playtime. Rolling some free Heroic characters on Bristlebane. Won't post more about it here because this is Agnarr, but if anyone else is bored and is waiting for Kunark or something else to happen on Agnarr, hit me up in PM's if you want to play together. Going to start the Feerrott Dream Mercenary quests. I'd roll FV where I have bonus XP pots out the wazoo and other stuff, but I feel like I'd just end buying BIS in Bazaar and it's more fun to quest/earn it so I have to force myself to do Bristlebane.

Morrow in game?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I just had to go and check this thread on a weekend when I don't have much going on. Downloading the client now.