Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Is there some secret way to get all access? Didn't take my debit card and now I'm just getting "system error" messages. Is there a way to actually contact support? I just get bullshit knowledge base links.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
You may have to go the 3rd party krono route. I tried everything to get my CC to work and it wont for some reason.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Is there some secret way to get all access? Didn't take my debit card and now I'm just getting "system error" messages. Is there a way to actually contact support? I just get bullshit knowledge base links.

There any way you can access a Krono on another server? Like I logged onto Firiona Vie to sell stuff to get a Krono and activated that way.

Have you tried doing it in game? There's a section for using Paypal in game too. Might work better than the website?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
There any way you can access a Krono on another server? Like I logged onto Firiona Vie to sell stuff to get a Krono and activated that way.

Have you tried doing it in game? There's a section for using Paypal in game too. Might work better than the website?

Still downloading. But when I access my old account through the website, nothing works. Tried 2 different cards, clicked the all access tab, clicked the shop button on the downloader and tried to get buy a one month membership through that, nada. They literally won't take my money. I'll give it a shot in game once it's done downloading but already have a bad taste in my mouth. Who the fuck is Daybreak Games anyway?

• 1Solidarity

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Still downloading. But when I access my old account through the website, nothing works. Tried 2 different cards, clicked the all access tab, clicked the shop button on the downloader and tried to get buy a one month membership through that, nada. They literally won't take my money. I'll give it a shot in game once it's done downloading but already have a bad taste in my mouth. Who the fuck is Daybreak Games anyway?

I've heard of this happening before. Didn't people have this issue the night before launch? Also there were some launcher issues yesterday, so maybe something is wrong with the website. Definitely just try in game once you've got it finished.

Wait to have a bad taste in your mouth until after you have to deal with a semi-retarded GM or dev post.

Also, if you're generally wondering who DBG is, it's basically just a Russian investment company that hired a couple of devs to run a small company that makes static income. Probably for money laundering drug and sex trafficking money tbo.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Zaide so who's Visitor? Had him try to tell me this lava elemental camp was his (he's doing two picks), trained me, feared my mobs, dispelled my pets over and over. Bout to go through it again today. Got my recording ready cause dude is totally gonna be takin a 14 day

Weird, I was on Lava Elemental last night too, and Visitor and I ended up splitting up the Picks between us for camping but he didn't try any of that nonsense on me. Guess it's good it never spawned.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Why do people care about Lava Elemental? Isn't 5ac 55HP better for just about everyone except for maybe Rogue? Who can also just get Black Pearl Neck?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's because thanks to retarded markets, a stupid runed lava pendant is worth 2 Krono and is a level 30 camp, lol.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's because thanks to retarded markets, a stupid runed lava pendant is worth 2 Krono and is a level 30 camp, lol.

Lol when someone auctioned it for 2 krono I though tthey were just retarded and didn't realize that nobody would buy it because 5ac55hp is like 300pp and is better for everyone, or even if you want fancy stats you can get Golden Black Pearl for cheap too. What retards are buying a Runed Lava Pendant? I remember when people wanted it in 1999 because they were stupid and didn't realize 5ac 55hp was better. But now? Really? Next you'll tell me people want to wear 5str 5dex rings too.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's not the only thing like that, Runed Lava Pendant been selling steady at 2kr, Diamondine Earrings are 1kr each, Hooded Black Cloak going for 6kr.

This is about as retarded as Djarn Rings going for 6kr but given that's a higher camp and highly contested I can excuse that.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Why do people care about Lava Elemental? Isn't 5ac 55HP better for just about everyone except for maybe Rogue? Who can also just get Black Pearl Neck?

I just wanted to xp on gnomes in peace, really. literally every turd sees a boxer and yells botter! recording! reported! lol its exhausting. the drop rate isnt worth the 3 kr

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's not the only thing like that, Runed Lava Pendant been selling steady at 2kr, Diamondine Earrings are 1kr each, Hooded Black Cloak going for 6kr.

This is about as retarded as Djarn Rings going for 6kr but given that's a higher camp and highly contested I can excuse that.

What? I asked about Hooded Black Cloak a few days ago and people said they saw them regularly for 600-1k. I thought that seemed low because it's so good and is a rare drop, but that's what people said. Damn I mean I could see 1kr for HBC because it's so good, maayyybe 2kr. but 6kr? And lol Diamondine Earrings 1kr each when you can get 2ac 35hp for cheaper. Are there really that many people that haven't played since 1999 and are still stuck in the 1999 mindset of what they should be buying?

Djarn's Rings make sense though. It's BIS for I think every single class? And it's the only Spell Haste 2 all the way through Kunark, which only adds Necklace of Superiority. It's very rare and the camp is a shitshow. Wish I'd gotten more when I was farming it. Someone else got 3 rings in a couple hours one day and then another 3 rings the next day (Bliss). So they're now rich as god.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Parts of the market are all fucky. There's a whole caste of people still trying to sell a single SSOY at 1kr each when the market is already flooded with them.

Hell, I've seen people do 2 SSOYs for a single Krono but you can't tell some people anything.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

What are you referencing by 5ac 55hp when talking about a neck? There's rings like that but not a neck that I know if. There's 55hp necks without ac. At least as far as jewelry making good.

People probably want the ac.