Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Side note he said who yielded a level 5 mage in gfay....Dudes got it made

That will genuinely lead to a dozen kronos advantage a week from now if he wants it to. Crazy how big of a deal a few levels ahead of everyone else makes.

Lol terminated from queue again for inactivity. And then connection can't be reached.

Exited out of client, login server fucked from the very beginning before you even get to server select.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That will genuinely lead to a dozen kronos advantage a week from now if he wants it to. Crazy how big of a deal a few levels ahead of everyone else makes.

Lol terminated from queue again for inactivity. And then connection can't be reached.

Exited out of client, login server fucked from the very beginning before you even get to server select.
server wipe please

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I know it sounds like nerdrage but I genuinely feel like a wipe is in order.

New error: You have failed to login twice since your last login. And then back to unknown errors at Agnarr server. Back to queue.

Oh man that guy on twitch that got in sat at entering world when it first opened. I had that, but I alt+f4'd. fml.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am at queue...1 minute it says. People are still trying to make characters though so queue is not going to move.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
MeppsSr. Community Manager

New
We have again restarted the login server to continue funneling people into the game.

This guy knows about chemtrails and the flat earth.

The fact they are doing this proves the queue is fake and doesn't work. It's a race whenever you get the error that boots you from the queue.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sure wish something popped up saying you are still in the fucking queue.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
If im that mage I'm throwing that account up on playerauctions as soon as people start being able to get in