Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Prolly working on a script right now that reboots the login ever 30 minutes and lets a few people in. Then its off for margaritas.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Prolly working on a script right now that reboots the login ever 30 minutes and lets a few people in. Then its off for margaritas.
At this point I would take that. At least then you have a chance every half hour.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean I guess at least I have my character name saved, but that was 2 hours ago.
Hopefully, I think I do too, but I saw a post on official forums of a guy that got the loading into world then got back to char select and char wasn't there / name was showing unavailable now.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
queue's just work when people are actually logging out. Capping login/char creation based on the # of players currently in the world and not constantly adjusting that cap upward is going to result in never actually reducing the load on either of the two....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
These official forum posts LOL

Ok I would really appreciate it, if a Dev will explain to me why it is important for me to sit here and spend my money on this game because taking time off to play this game and I have still not been able to get in since 2PM PST and I literally logged in immediately to a blank character screen. got kicked out spent 10 minutes waiting for a character to be logged out of the world which I never even got a chance to create. Then spent the next 1 hour and 50 minutes sitting in a que watching it go up towards 25 minutes and then being timed out having to log back in to only find myself going through the same Process. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN I WANT A DEV TO RESPOND PLEASE

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
People are reporting a dupe bug. Might end up with a wipe in a day or two. If I get back to character select I am just logging in. Fuck trying to make characters.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Cannot establish connection :/ And then after that it's frozen, you can't hit "okay" to the cannot establish connection error and have to force quit out.