Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I was planning to start cleric but now thinking I'll start druid and then PL a second account later - there's going to be a lot of time to fuck around as an unwashed casual.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the way the bags sound, these tlp bags come around for a limited time so if I'm just buying my first now I can only get the one?
Nahh, they hat the phinny bag for sale for ever. But to get 2-3 thats the difference maker. From the early deals.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im excited for you dudes. Good luck and dont fucking die over this shit like some noob koreans do. Hydrate and sleep every once in a while.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Damnit, don't claim your 500 station cash for subscribing until Agnarr opens up. I had no idea when you did that you got a discounted offer for exp potions (3 potions for 25% bonus that last 4 hours for 500 cash). They cost 270 each without that bonus offer. So with the free 500 cash you get for using a krono/subscribing, you can get 3 potions, or you get fucked and can only get 1, since 2 would cost 540. Mother fucker.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Why would I care about PP down the line when there is so much raid loot being thrown around?
Pp = krono= rl cash.

Noobs and casuals buy krono to trade with people like you for PP, so they an twink themselves. You in turn can sell the krono for RL cash or pay for your account. Or fund your future twinks with doing the same.

Last edited:

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I did a test on phinigel this morning. Dark elf wizard, took 2 hours to hit level 3 nuking decaying skeletons from newbie log. I always had something to shoot at, but there was certainly no roamers near the gates. I had to go where the camps were.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just ate an edible and had the last shower I'll be having for a few days.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Their servers are probably gonna shit the bed. Pop those xanax now.

• 2Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
up (said locked when i clicked but it's up_)

okay im at char select, but won't let me create.