Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No luck yet with petitioning the suspension (petitioning from an account that isn't suspended that is)?
I sent in a thorough, well written appeal to it yesterday morning. I'm confident the illiterate retards working DBG CS will give it apt attention.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
14 days is fucking harsh for a first offence.
Its especially confounding when you consider that Ive been burning through DBG cash guzzling potions like theyre water while Adabashii has been selling kronos on the secondary market for Taco Bell money thus hurting DBG bottom line.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If you want a guild to hang out, join Kegs guild. Send anyone a tell from "Hellyeah" (What the fuck is this name, Keg) and we can invite you.
Its supposed to be stylized as HELLYEAH but it automatically reverted to it Hellyeah, which loses some of the intended obnoxiousness. Ill get a GM to fix it soon enough.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone have a whole UI they used? I have several windows that are just blank with no title to them and if I click on the top bar, right click it it doesn't do anything and click on the corners doesn't allow you to move it. Nothing ever goes there but I've tried turning off the options one by one and still haven't tracked it down. The worst is upper left and takes up about 10% of the screen.

Every time I log in I get a different UI to some exent, no matter where I move and lock the windows the next log in they're in another place (different each time) and some are different colors and such. I reinstalled and same thing. Almost better off to turn off the UI and hope I attack the right thing. Sometimes I get blank colored windows that take up large parts of the screen that I can't move, change color, or close, yet nothing ever appears in them.

Last edited:

Borzak

Borzak/Kazrob (not sure which account he is on). Borzakx (got the X in a transfer or something) looked at him and he had like 4g coin on him heh. He's on FV now. I have a shaman I used to box with I loaned to someone on the forum and I'm not sure what happened to the account. I think my login info was in the old PM's on the old website. Doing a reinstall now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Its supposed to be stylized as HELLYEAH but it automatically reverted to it Hellyeah, which loses some of the intended obnoxiousness. Ill get a GM to fix it soon enough.

If you add a space between each letter it will retain caps and be even more obnoxious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

My character on the character selection screen has long hair. In game if I take off my helm (cloth cap) I'm 100% bald heh. Gotta find another helm now.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
There a way to get the game to go fullscreen borderless, cant seem to find the option to do it.

You try alt+enter?

Works for me. Just make sure your game and monitor resolutions match. It's something I remember from many years ago when EQ started allowing windowed mode, but it's not made clear anywhere.

What is the deal with Krono prices? Someone just auctioned them for 1100 each. I paid more for one like 3 days ago.

Last edited:

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Fuck thats brilliant

Petition for it when you are back.

1u7JesA.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You try alt+enter?

Works for me. Just make sure your game and monitor resolutions match. It's something I remember from many years ago when EQ started allowing windowed mode, but it's not made clear anywhere.

What is the deal with Krono prices? Someone just auctioned them for 1100 each. I paid more for one like 3 days ago.

They have been 1100 for a bit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Made it to 42. Heading out of town Sunday for two weeks. Probably not going to hit 50 until July .

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ah, sad to hear. Enjoy whatever you will do in RL.
Going to Orlando for two weeks for work. Then coming back and moving there a couple weeks later. Might be working from home in between though. If I do I'll be slowly soloing something while I work.