Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm just sad that they apparently quit streaming already. That shit was some of the most entertaining stuff on Twitch I've ever watched.
So of course Rogean and Galach ruin it.

Rogean gets on here and plays dumb like he wasnt harassing mentally ill people. He's such a disingenuous snake.

His community only shrinks because of all their BS, lies and meddling.

Just a reminder he got caught out so bad he censored firesofheaven.org from appearing in posts on their boards for a long time.

He started it with calling people's jobs over getting upset cuz elf grief too:

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So of course Rogean and Galach ruin it.

Rogean gets on here and plays dumb like he wasnt harassing mentally ill people. He's such a disingenuous snake.

His community only shrinks because of all their BS, lies and meddling.

Just a reminder he got caught out so bad he censored firesofheaven.org from appearing in posts on their boards for a long time.

He started it with calling people's jobs over getting upset cuz elf grief too:

I'm assumingng it was wiped, but is there any post fully detailing the reason for that call lol?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm assumingng it was wiped, but is there any post fully detailing the reason for that call lol?

Green Grocer was botting forum account creation of "Fatnar_Wife" with random numbers generated after it.

Rogean had a meltdown similar to what we witnessed on Ryan stream when he got summoned to fear.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So, did they leave Twitch? I looked a second ago, and there was no content. It said last stream was yesterday. I'm not going to lie, I found their streams entertaining at times.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1652292005865.png

Pharone Pharone N NotP99Staff

we got u

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Can’t believe how many people here feel sorry for those two twats. Yes, p99 and all of the GMs are corrupt faggots who probably all want to fuck kids since they are assuredly groomers, but to feel bad for the treatment of career thieves is ludicrous. Their pixels on a bootleg elf simulator were messed with, they weren’t tortured.

Toxic empathy will be the downfall of modern society

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just perma ban them. Not sure why everyone is pussyfooting around it or trying to flex nuts being a prick.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just perma ban them. Not sure why everyone is pussyfooting around it or trying to flex nuts being a prick.

Because they've caused innocent people to suffer, feel no remorse, and will 100% do it again so we don't feel bad that their feelings are hurt.

Some people deserve to be fucked with.

Let's also be clear here, he had his character in a video game killed. You're acting like he was tied up and beat half to death.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because they've caused innocent people to suffer, feel no remorse, and will 100% do it again so we don't feel bad that their feelings are hurt.

Some people deserve to be fucked with.

Let's also be clear here, he had his character in a video game killed. You're acting like he was tied up and beat half to death.

I feel similarly about many p99 staff. They caused innocent people to suffer, feel no remorse, and will 100% do it again.

In the meantime, these guys are fucks and should be banned and the clips I see here they're fucked with but able to come back?

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I feel similarly about many p99 staff. They caused innocent people to suffer, feel no remorse, and will 100% do it again.

In the meantime, these guys are fucks and should be banned and the clips I see here they're fucked with but able to come back?
How do you permaban them? They live in hotels, not like an IP ban would work

• 1Worf

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I just want my meth head entertainment. Fuck everything else. Don’t give a shit what they’ve done

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"hot blonde 58 year old, a woman's a woman"

"this bitch told me i smelled good. but out of respect for her, im not gonna drag her down my tunnel"

"this bitch wants to get dragged"

1652296183952.png

"Some guys cant connect. Least I'm real."

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Don't know much about P99 or their staff and have no reason to defend them. But them being shitty in other ways doesn't change the fact that this guy is a trash human being that steals from innocent people and absolutely deserves to get fucked with.

Dude's streaming himself playing somewhere he's not allowed to be and where he's scammed a lot people. Really don't understand this idea that they owe him anything

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They are unbanned with IP exemption.

Justice has prevailed for once.

• 1Solidarity

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
WTF did I just watch on their stream? Was this whole thing a fucking publicity stunt for their channel?

That whole come back thing when Rogean showed up in chat seemed way, way fucking fake. I was like WTF was that?!

Was the ban planned between Rogean and Ryan/Sean from the begining as well as the "come back"?

• 1Worf