Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Its been over a day since they got access back, and they haven't done a stream. How am I supposed to make it through the day at work with out their stream?!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Glad to see there back!
Hey Ryan and Shawn! Welcome to the forums.

I just want my meth head entertainment. Fuck everything else. Don’t give a shit what they’ve done
They quoted you on the stream!

I was building a 1500 piece Lego and had their newest (only, atm) video playing as background fodder, and they mentioned reading FoH and read a few posts here, but after reading just a handful of posts, he said he can't continue... that we are toxic and he can't handle the negativity of this place and that he's too fragile to deal with us.

He called himself/themselves entertainers and comedians, but I don't think he realizes why they are so funny. Hearing them feed off each other in a constant verbal diarrhea stream ranges from the hilarious to the tragic. It's unreal.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was building a 1500 piece Lego and had their newest (only, atm) video playing as background fodder, and they mentioned reading FoH and read a few posts here, but after reading just a handful of posts, he said he can't continue... that we are toxic and he can't handle the negativity of this place and that he's too fragile to deal with us.
time stamp?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Does this go here?

PC Gamer: EverQuest players break sacred MMO code by waking up 20-year-old dragon.

They left out the part where the competition was lying, low effort snakes who falsified hundreds of raid petitions and constantly donated to get classic game mechanics changed.

Anyways

Screenshot_20220515-093937.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Wow. Is that stuff still using nutrasweet? That crap will turn your brain to gooey mush in those quantities.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never understood sugarless soda, it tastes like ass to me. I'd rather drink water than diet/zero soda.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someone gifted 150 subs or something last night

Can't wait to see how that goes

• 1Truth!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
"I'm a shyyyyyyyyy boy" - Ryan - absolutely hilarious telephone conversation with the front desk woman. Had me in stitches.

• 1Solidarity

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They have been offline so long that I didn't realize they started streaming again. I'm like damn it I missed it! lol... how the hell did I manage to get addicted to this channel :oops:

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is from today and I was told to watch

Will be checking it out soon, I miss the mid day stuff

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider

Oh my gosh this is horrible. That cat has serious infections, and there is feces literally all over the house. Holy shit - even Ryan and Sean know that place is terrible.

That cat laying there miserable not moving an inch even as multiple people walk right by him is heartbreaking.

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

Could do without the close-up cat anus, but this is foul on another level. They should both stay at the motel and burn that house to the ground.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The hand cuffs on the bed are the budget baby sitter I am guessing?

• 1Barf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users