Everquest - Phinigel server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
May be interested in picking up a wizard on Phinny or live server if someone is quitting or have any Guildies on the way out. Still deciding at this point but PM me and I may be inticed (needs to be PoP geared 65 w/ AA's on Phinny or a fairly high end one on live).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Oh I have a Crowfall $500 2015 Sapphire account if there is interest that i'd chat about in a trade etc if a person wanted

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hit the deep web and found a crow falling, i think i know what it is now

falling_crow_by_kiliijanikka-d3dyr3o.png

Does anyone actually know someone who has been banned for VMs? I know at least 20+ people using them (including me) and none of us have ever had an issue. I just wonder if someone actually knows someone who has been in trouble for using one from DBG.
Do you use any other software to duplicate keystrokes? It seems like it would be more efficient to have the extra keyboards so you can hit multiple spells at once?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think it has something to do with Fight Milk. Is that you, Charlie Kelly?

Crone

LDoN drops today @5pm EST
I remember when LDoN originally dropped, it was so exciting to have "instances". I was like, so things in here don't respawn? What?! Then I loved it because the completionist in me was so happy about being able to clear out a whole "dungeon".

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember when LDoN originally dropped, it was so exciting to have "instances". I was like, so things in here don't respawn? What?! Then I loved it because the completionist in me was so happy about being able to clear out a whole "dungeon".

Fuck LDON for doing this:

gukta-elders.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Point still stands fuck Frogloks.

Also I quit to play WoW before this shitfest.
WoW wasn't released until Omens had been out for a couple of months. Even if you had gotten into a fairly early beta it was way after this stuff.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WoW wasn't released until Omens had been out for a couple of months. Even if you had gotten into a fairly early beta it was way after this stuff.

Ok I was doing rails of coke and playing. Planetside?

WoW didn't come out until after GoD and OoW dropped though. Unless you were in Alpha I guess.

Definitely playing the early beta by then with some of the FoH and ascent guys. I never touched GoD.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Ok I was doing rails of coke and playing. Planetside?

Definitely playing the early beta by then with some of the FoH and ascent guys. I never touched GoD.
You were in Ascent? With Pimpy and Kaidman? Have we been over this before? Holy shit....

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Quick question for those in the raiding scene. AoS a good legit raiding guild to join?

Also while GoD was a pile of dung beyond belief i really don't see how someone could complain about Omens expansion. 1.5 epics which I don't care what the fucking care bears say now days, epics and AA's were 2 of the best aspect of EQ and any MMO i've played to date, trials early required some specific team comps early on before gear caught up but still fun. Anguish was a great raid zone in general, I remember saving up dkp forever and got the 1st wiz BP on the server from Anguish (we were 2nd guild on server but other guild had shit luck on drops).

Sterling

El Presidente
Quick question for those in the raiding scene. AoS a good legit raiding guild to join?

Also while GoD was a pile of dung beyond belief i really don't see how someone could complain about Omens expansion. 1.5 epics which I don't care what the fucking care bears say now days, epics and AA's were 2 of the best aspect of EQ and any MMO i've played to date, trials early required some specific team comps early on before gear caught up but still fun. Anguish was a great raid zone in general, I remember saving up dkp forever and got the 1st wiz BP on the server from Anguish (we were 2nd guild on server but other guild had shit luck on drops).
I've been in AoS since the start of classic and haven't ever regretted it. It's the top guild for a reason, and it's been a lot of fun. Also GoD isn't like it was on Live back in 2004 or whatever. It was retuned and characters are way more powerful than they were back then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users