Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I had my dick out, In hand, for most of selos.
But in general it’s basically a boys weekend for me at this point. But I fucking love boys weekend

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This
Who plays TLPs for a challenge? Most play to get a nostalgia binge or to just hang out and dick around with friends and be social with like minded people.
If people wanted a challenge they would be running mythics in wow or something.

Try hard retards like most of the people in Faceless. I swear I've never encountered such a massive bunch of fucking try hard faggot ass losers in my life than when I was in that guild on selo's.

• 2Edgelord

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Try hard retards like most of the people in Faceless. I swear I've never encountered such a massive bunch of fucking try hard faggot ass losers in my life than when I was in that guild on selo's.
So you were pretty bad at the easiest MMO out there, in other words.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So you were pretty bad at the easiest MMO out there, in other words.

Yep, I've been masters at LoL, grandmaster at HoTS, diamond at smite but man EQ is too fucking difficult for me, clearly. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Potato

DickTrickle

Yep, I've been masters at LoL, grandmaster at HoTS, diamond at smite but man EQ is too fucking difficult for me, clearly. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

I hope you put that on your resume. That's awe-inspiring. You should make sure you also mention your failures at EQ.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I mean they did invite you, so point Lumi I guess

• 3Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This
Who plays TLPs for a challenge? Most play to get a nostalgia binge or to just hang out and dick around with friends and be social with like minded people.
If people wanted a challenge they would be running mythics in wow or something.
I came back for that very reason. I had missed the expansions after Planes of Power and wanted to see how the world had evolved. Selos seemed like a great opportunity for exploring what I had missed.

I am not sure what the gripe is with Faceless, as I found them to be a very accepting guild for new players. I might have come in beyond when the drama existed. Now like any guild, there are players who are rough at the edges and play the game as if their life depended on it. As a whole though, I had no real issues with the guild. It was organized and the loot system was as fair as it could be.

There were some actual challenges that existed for raiding. As a raid, a few of the encounters took some learning, so I would not say it was brain dead easy. Once you got down the strat, then it was farm mode. That is how most raids worked.

The gripe I had with playing had more to do with the inability to find players who played at my time for the non-raid material. The server population was just too low. I found a person who ran at my time and that worked for a few months but at the end he stopped playing due to reasons. The lack of population and the later expansions not being overly interesting, ended my time with Everquest.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
i was in selos till dodh i wouldnt count them as try hard faggots. i mean what can you even try hard at on a TLP that has DZs. sounds personal

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure lumi was just pulling a lumi so everyone treated him as such. Here is my post from 2019 when I found out he was in my guild :
Someone save me, fucking Lumi(e) has been playing in my guild since launch and explaisn so much of his character's behavior.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
They were raging at me for not having starcraft levels of APM on my shaman lol. We were literally doing the content in cloth armor and after being geared I was DPS'n and they were mad because I wasn't playing shaman as intended despite the fact that I was still buffing and healing when necessary and we never wiped or even came close to it. I shit talked some loser ass officer who was crying because I wasn't ultra try harding time t1 trials(rofl) and got kicked from guild only to get them to reinvite me just so I could spend the rest of my dkp and ditch the guild.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I hope you put that on your resume. That's awe-inspiring. You should make sure you also mention your failures at EQ.

Lol my failures. Fucking A you're a god damn retard. I could literally box an entire group better than most people can play a single character. How does me laughing at people try harding in one of the easiest games of all time amount to me being a failure at it? Like what the actual fuck is your stupid ass talking about? Are you also one of those retards that plays the game like you're trying to win the world championship of Starcraft?

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Edgelord

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They were raging at me for not having starcraft levels of APM on my shaman lol. We were literally doing the content in cloth armor and after being geared I was DPS'n and they were mad because I wasn't playing shaman as intended despite the fact that I was still buffing and healing when necessary and we never wiped or even came close to it. I shit talked some loser ass officer who was crying because I wasn't ultra try harding time t1 trials(rofl) and got kicked from guild only to get them to reinvite me just so I could spend the rest of my dkp and ditch the guild.

I ended up joining faceless when amtrak disbanded. I was most impressed by how open the guild was. Sieger would basically host chats about anything - politics and religion certain included - and he didn't shut people out. One of the raid leaders was the most patient leader I ever encountered. Never seemed to get too angry. Dude had a literally autistic son in the background clapping and still just laughed at people in his raids calling each other autists around him. I honestly don't recall a single person being kicked from the guild.

I can't even imagine how terrible and/or degenerate you must have been to get kicked from selo faceless. Say what you will about the races and etc but that was the most welcoming guild I've ever seen in any mmo and you got canned from it. You must SUCK!

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

DickTrickle

Lol my failures. Fucking A you're a god damn retard. I could literally box an entire group better than most people can play a single character. How does me laughing at people try harding in one of the easiest games of all time amount to me being a failure at it? Like what the actual fuck is your stupid ass talking about? Are you also one of those retards that plays the game like you're trying to win the world championship of Starcraft?

Wow, me pointing out how bad you are ever quest really seems to make you mad. Being bad at time P1 trial? Rough dude. Maybe you should go back to Tetris.

Also, I really like how your proof of not being a try hard loser is all the thousands of hours you've invested in other games.

• 3Like

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
If you don't have starcraft level apm then you shouldn't brag about being good at lesser skilled games like lol, and particularly hots. :p

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember now, you were basically a meme because you always pulled aggro and/or died right away in raids, because all you cared about was dps. I forget the thing that got him kicked, but I am pretty sure sieger asked the guild if we wanted him back on a 2nd chance, no clue how he passed that conversation(or sieger was just being too nice).

I ended up joining faceless when amtrak disbanded. I was most impressed by how open the guild was. Sieger would basically host chats about anything - politics and religion certain included - and he didn't shut people out. One of the raid leaders was the most patient leader I ever encountered. Never seemed to get too angry. Dude had a literally autistic son in the background clapping and still just laughed at people in his raids calling each other autists around him. I honestly don't recall a single person being kicked from the guild.

I can't even imagine how terrible and/or degenerate you must have been to get kicked from selo faceless. Say what you will about the races and etc but that was the most welcoming guild I've ever seen in any mmo and you got canned from it. You must SUCK!

Haha Franks kids. I was basically in his static for most of my time there. I think i got to a point my brain just assumed the clapping was part of the music I was listening to while playing, as I basically put it out of my mind.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Sieger was one of the only cool people in the guild and he liked me and was a big part of the reason why I was let back in the guild. He was the only one who knew I was just trolling half the time and had a sense of humor about it. The majority of the guild were just super fucking serious hardcore gamers that to them EQ is the most skill intensive game they've probably ever played.

Here's an example of a couple of the things that I got raged at for. For one, I would cast cripple on mobs instead of slow. Why? Because every other shaman was casting slow so there was literally no need for me to. Another was I wasn't casting enough spells on raids because my casts per minute were lower than some autistic shaman in the guild who was artificially padding his numbers by spamming cana more than he needed to. I had the cana AA and used it on cd every time so I literally never had mana issues so there was no need for me to sit around spamming cana like a retard just to impress the officers.

I was literally the best geared shaman in the entire guild and had more AA's than 99% of the guild and worked my ass off to get to that level and still got raged at for ridiculously meaningless trivial shit. I had MUCH better gear and literally like twice the AA's of one of the officers who shit talked me because he didn't like how I played my character which makes zero fucking sense because we were clearing raids extremely fast and never wiped a single time.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
If you don't have starcraft level apm then you shouldn't brag about being good at lesser skilled games like lol, and particularly hots. :p

You do realize there are other skills besides just APM right? Like draft strategy, shot calling, situational awareness, limit testing etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who knew someone could have such a ego over EQ. I think lumi took a serious ego hit to bring up getting kicked from a guild on a TLP 1-2 years ago, in a thread about a completely different TLP and then go on about how great he is for multiple posts after. I need a "baffled" emoji.

• 2Worf