Facing foreclosure on a home

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
No you arent. Short sale is not buying from an auction.

As to the threads topic, the persons best bet is bankruptcy. Begging for money isnt going to fix their issues when the next bills come.
No shit, sherlock. The best time to negotiate a short sale with the bank/debtor is a couple of weeks before it's set to go to auction. Suck a chode.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My brother just called. Someone broke in and stole my leaf blower he borrowed a month ago. Anyone want to crowd fund me about 500?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is that Onoes younger brother in the pic on that gofundme page? Dude has miniature devil horns. What the fuck...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd feel a lot more pity for them if they acknowledged that they fucked up their spending, or some other reason for being foreclosed on. Instead, the entire paragraph harps on how great they are and basically treats foreclosure akin to some unpredictable natural disaster that they had no way of preparing for.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Rampant spelling/grammar errors pissed me off. If you're going to beg for money, at least put some fucking effort in.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The "please share our story" part is what irked me. What story?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would just delete this post. It is not going to go well. They handled this worse than Brad handled his last kickstarter.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
My friends more specifically, while I disagree with almost everything about this link and I wonder how the fuck they let it get so bad as both work with steady income and all that but I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't at least try to help.

Help us keep our Home by Randall Kevin White - GoFundMe

While donations will fix the immediate issues I am hoping people can give options here on what can be done to stop such a thing aside from the obvious.
I'm surprised this has gotten this far without being mentioned. Hatorade you know better.

TITS OR GTFO

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm surprised this has gotten this far without being mentioned. Hatorade you know better.

TITS OR GTFO
Ha, tits for votes, not for cash
smile.png

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Would be curious to know about what cars they have, size of house, toys, and other crap. If they are anything like the other financially struggling people I know they have jet skis, horses, trailers, guns, and a shit load of other stuff, but poor them they can't afford their mortgage on a house that is much larger than they could possibly need.....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's 150 for the leaf blower and 350 for pain and suffering.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
And she was lead in to it by a boyfriend who dropped her like a bad habit a few months later, probably because he knew that they were sunk financially (apparently he didn't sign anything, because his credit was ALREADY fucked).
This kind of thing should be grounds for deportation. We don't need these pieces of shit in our society. Canada should force that dude to move to the Philippines.