Fall 2023 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So the studio doing Frieren has done quite a few other shows that I liked.

Overlord, No Game No Life, Parasyte, Death Parade, One-Punch Man, Death Note, Paranoia Agent, Hunter x Hunter, and The Irregular at Magic High School. They've animated plenty of others, but they're shows that I watched and liked.
Studio Mad House has some bangers for sure.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Saihate no Paladin ends the season on an extremely high note. Looks like they are caught up to the source material, so probably no new seasons for a while.

Apothecary Diaries going into Winter season on a strong note.

About to watch SLF ep 13.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Zom 100 so perfectly misses the nail on the head when it comes to japanese culture. Turns out its the other way around. just perfect.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eminence in shadow last ep was great, movie coming soon hopefully with the return to earth arc, which should give them time to work on season 3.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
l'm finally caught up on everything that I've been watching. If Frieren keeps this up it is going to be considered a timeless classic, it nails so many things absolutely perfectly it's kind of mind boggling tbh. Most of the other shows JJK, which always surprises, and Shangri-La Frontier, which is just good fun most of the time, are well worth the time. There is something about Goblin Slayer though, it just hits right for me. I wish I had 10 seasons to burn through.

Editing to add instead of a new post -Its crazy that I never realized that Frieren is the new hero, she is doing all this stuff she saw Himmel do. She even got herself a mage, a warrior and now a priest. It's more granular than that but her party is just like her previous one.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This fuckin dude was only in 10 minutes of one episode and I was way more invested in him than most of the garbage i've watched in the last half decade

What a fuckin chad

Frieren-Episode-16-But-Why-Tho-1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

I know it’s like Netflix anime - but I am watching the Delicious in Dungeon, it’s funny is a play on RPG Anime tropes, and my wife actually watches it “because there are no big boobs everywhere” or a lot of cursing, yet it’s tv-ma?

anywho off to make breakfast lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user