Fall 2023 Anime Thread

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, you have a huge hard on for a very mediocre at best anime. We get it. One Piece has not been good since Dressrosa. And the animation sucks. It's hysterical comparing it to ufotable animation. Lol.

I mean ffs. How many episodes was it from when Luffy and Kaido started "the fight" to when it ended? It had to have been at least 100 fucking episodes. My god.
Youre right in that you can't compare ufotable or mappa to one piece, they're completely different. OP is an epic that probably won't even finish before the bombs fall. OP sinks most of its budget into like 1 out of 10/20 episodes. Pacing has been quite shit but eh what do you expect for a serious with over 1000 episodes. I'm just here for autistic pirates and nami fanfare

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Next week Kenshin is going to start lubing up for the Shishio arc, which should be where S2 starts. The first fight between Saitoh and Kenshin from the original remains one of the absolute best fight scenes of all time, and that should be where this season ends.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
200.gif

I liked the sweat slowly building up as the situation comes into focus for Aura.

Hope we get to see more of Flamme's deletion magic.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The way they weave so many feels into all of it is really just epic level story telling. Frieren's origin story. Her relationship with Flamme. Tying it in to Himmel. Just all of it. And in 20 minutes. Loving every episode of it.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just found out the final 3 episodes of Zom 100 are coming out on December 25th. It's a Christmas Miracle.

1699725178070.png

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
What the hell are they feeding these MAPPA animators?
Drugs.

Kenshin seems to be off on some weirs side story. I don't think it's filler, because why the fuck would they seeing as the source material is long since completed, but it definitely isn't related to the Shishio arc. This makes me sad.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This one of the best seasons we've had in a decade or more. On top of that they "fixed" shield hero by ditching who the fuck ever animated season 2.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This one of the best seasons we've had in a decade or more. On top of that they "fixed" shield hero by ditching who the fuck ever animated season 2.
Should I pick this back up? I ditched that shit in s2

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm a big fan of One Piece and have been for years, but there is no good way to defend how fucking slow that shit is. Shit needs a Dragon Ball Kai treatment, yes the fights for Wano are fun as shit to watch and the fact that the absurd nature of the show managed to pull off the looney toons shit flawlessly was nice. Still Wano was mid as fuck.

Show peaked with Marineford, lets hope Elbaf can top it.

y190p490jlg51.jpg
I finally made it to Wano. Thriller Bark and then the 20+ episode Katakuri fight in Whole Cake Island were rough.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally made it to Wano. Thriller Bark and then the 20+ episode Katakuri fight in Whole Cake Island were rough.
Congratulations on making it past the prologue. Now get ready to be introduced to 58 new characters all with long back stories in intricate detail.

• 1Worf