Fall 2024 Anime Thread

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Wish they had made s2 of ao ashi instead of blue lock. They're basically the same thing but blue lock is a bit too silly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
<Silver Donator>
Haven't watched a series since CSM, but dandadan has been awesome
gives me the itch to find a few more series to check out

I'll check this yakuza fiance show out

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Maaaaaaan Bleach writing for how Ichigo is the fuckin nexus of powers is shit tier. On top of that for all the combat we had, all we got was 5 sword swings and 3 getsuga lol.

Only Aizen can save this show now!

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
OK finished. Dhalia in bloom, spice and wolf, freirin, kono suba loved those.

Didn't like I parry everything.

Any more fantasy series suggestions?
One of my favorite fantasy ever is juuni kokuki. One of the very few i've watched more than once.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
New dragon ball is pretty good.

Talker is a very good anime. Just ruthless

Lmao at my boy eating pussy in the opening of Yakuza, wtf.

Also, for you people out there for romantic anime, Nina the starry bride is pretty good so far.

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Season is interesting, but outside of Talker i cant name anything else just yet. Arufeita or whatever the fuck - The fuckin bunny people saying BEHEAD is legit.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Lmao at my boy eating pussy in the opening of Yakuza, wtf.
Yeah, josei series be like dat. The art style and casual violence in the first 2 eps was a strong clue, but casual sexual content kind of seals the deal as it were. I am shocked CR didn't censor the fuck out of that.

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Season is interesting, but outside of Talker i cant name anything else just yet. Arufeita or whatever the fuck - The fuckin bunny people saying BEHEAD is legit.
dandadan, talker, and spiral are all fairly stand out shows so far.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, josei series be like dat. The art style and casual violence in the first 2 eps was a strong clue, but casual sexual content kind of seals the deal as it were. I am shocked CR didn't censor the fuck out of that.
didnt care for yakuza.