Fall 2024 Anime Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dandadan is definitely my top show so far. Shit's just out there.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
OK finished. Dhalia in bloom, spice and wolf, freirin, kono suba loved those.

Didn't like I parry everything.

Any more fantasy series suggestions?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Looks like MHA just finished its season. Hell of a banger, too. Next season is the final one.

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Looks like MHA just finished its season. Hell of a banger, too. Next season is the final one.
Hopefully that works out better than AoTs final season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm out in PA visiting my dad again, and my time zone thing is completely fucked. I managed to stay awake until 9pm (3pm Hawaii time), but that's since being awake since 6:30am the day before. I didn't really sleep on the plane, but I tried. It really fucked up my internal clock.

Anyway, I woke up real early this morning and noticed the second season of MF Ghost started up, so I watched the first episode. Good shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll give it a shot. Blue Lock started off well. And MF Ghost if full of Initial D vibes, but it's the same writer and stuff. A continuation of the original show. I'm liking this second season.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This Wakandan is actually a bard, an anime about a bard and it doesn’t suck. It’s actually refreshing that he’s ruthless, must be a dirge.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Both episodes were good. She's a nervous woman who becomes ruthless at the drop of a hat. And the guy is just a villain.

• 1Like