Fallout 4

Troll_sl

shitlord
Yeah. It's under Endurance. Lead Belly. You'll probably also want Chem Resistant and Ghoulish. And depending on the restaurant, maybe even Cannibal.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure if all this "theorycrafting" is helping with the wait. Or making it worse.

Getting really stoked to go and pick up someQuantum Colaand play until my eyes bleed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't really care but it's out of stock everywhere near me according to the website.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its like lemonade or some shit.

If I buy some its not getting opened but probably gonna pass. Jones sodas are ehhhhhhh some are okay. Others are overpriced horseshit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I used to love the one that tasted like Cotton Candy, then I got old and hated super sugary things. That being said, I'll probably get one for display purposes with my gaming shit and try another one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just want one for the novelty of it. Firing up Fallout 4 and cracking a Nuka Cola is just a little bit poetic.

Hekotat

Maybe you can post a video of you jumping out of a plane whilest chugging one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can only do that under canopy bruh. Its impossible. We tried it with a bunch of redbull once.

Hekotat

Lol, I have to tip my Fedora for the attempt with Red Bull.

So is this game really unplayable with a controller? I'm wanting to play with my steam link but you guys are making it sound awful. Keep in mind I'm a PC purist for FPS games but that doesn't seem too FPS to me.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I mentioned in another thread that I had my appendix out two days ago. So i'm out of work for 2 weeks. So this week I am in too much pain to go downstairs and sit at the PC (master race) to play anything. But next week? I should be able to get out of bed and then..... oh shit son! That's the same week FO4 comes out! I should have a good solid 7 days of nothing but Fallout geekage! Life will be goood. Good timing on that appendix eh?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mentioned in another thread that I had my appendix out two days ago. So i'm out of work for 2 weeks. So this week I am in too much pain to go downstairs and sit at the PC (master race) to play anything. But next week? I should be able to get out of bed and then..... oh shit son! That's the same week FO4 comes out! I should have a good solid 7 days of nothing but Fallout geekage! Life will be goood. Good timing on that appendix eh?
Order the steam link or send your wife out to gamestop on tuesday to pick one up and play on your tv in your room with an xbox contoller streaming from your pc!

Column_sl

shitlord
The mom and pops shops are getting it this Friday, so expect people streaming it either late Thursday night, or early Friday

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
My wife just had a baby on Sunday and all I can think about is playing fallout 4 and how I'm going to have a week off to play it. Am I a terrible person or what?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The stores getting copies is pretty meaningless since the discs don't contain everything needed to play the game, correct?