Fantastic Four

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, you don't need a full movie to show someone's origin. Cap 1 is one of the worst MCU movies, if not the worst. Just open the movie with Dr Strange doing some crazy magic shit. Do a brief flashback to his car accident or whatever the fuck, then later do a brief flashback to him meeting the ancient one and learning to study magic, then maybe add a third flashback later where the ancient one teaches him some important lesson directly relevant to whatever the main struggle of the plot is.

Bam, character introduced, origin done in 15 minutes or less.

spronk

FPS noob
I'd be a rock monster, and fuck the world with my rock monster cock.

Seriously, I'd fuck all of you in the ass, and there wouldn't be anything you could do.
paper beats rock, and as we all know paper symbolizes written words so i'd read you a poem and tell you it was written by your dead blind girlfriend and you'd crumble

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Would you get fucked in the ass by a superhero for a (50%) chance to acquire superpowers through sexual contact?

I smell some new Rickshaw thread material.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You gotta be more specific than that bro. Would I let Carol Danvers peg me with a strap on for a 50/50 shot at turning into the Marvel equivalent of a DBZ character? In a New York minute. Would I let Thing devastate my poor tender rectum for a 50/50 chance at turning into a rock monster myself? Hell no.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You gotta be more specific than that bro. Would I let Carol Danvers peg me with a strap on for a 50/50 shot at turning into the Marvel equivalent of a DBZ character? In a New York minute. Would I let Thing devastate my poor tender rectum for a 50/50 chance at turning into a rock monster myself? Hell no.
Well, it was established in the Marvel universe that apparently you can "catch something" from consumption of the Hulk's blood.....

P.S. - This thread officially has potential now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont think you would have much if you met up with Lyrical Thing. your tender brown eye will turn into the Holland Tunnel whether you like it or not.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, it was established in the Marvel universe that apparently you can "catch something" from consumption of the Hulk's blood.....

P.S. - This thread officially has potential now.
rrr_img_107036.jpg

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Depends on whose powers you're going to get. Magneto, Professor X, or Wolverine, I'm in. Nightcrawler, not so much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe he doesnt want to look like something that was shat out of the devil's asshole?
if i had to pick i would go with quicksilver, dude is good looking and so fast his power might as well be teleportation.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just watched this, and while it wasn't the most amazing movie I don't regret the 1.5 hours to watch it. It was okay /shrug

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would you get fucked in the ass by a superhero for a (50%) chance to acquire superpowers through sexual contact?

I smell some new Rickshaw thread material.
Depends on the powers. If it's super strength, invulnerability and flight, I'm taking it up the ying yang as many times as needed. Also, do successive iterations of ass fucking increase power levels? Please clarify. If so, I'm gonna take it up the ass until I get to 9000.

Also, who would be pitching? I'd do Batman (it's not gay if it's with Batman), and Green Lantern wouldn't have a problem doing a reach around, with his constructs.

rrr_img_107104.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many times do I have to take it up the butt from a meta before I get the powers of Galactus? If it works that way, I'm a cock whore for the Avengers for awhile.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would assume the powers would be random. It affects everyone differently.
rolleyes.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
actually i was thinking about if i could pick a cool xman character, i would pick quicksilver. not that i wanted to be cornholed by him. but heh, whatever tickles your gherkin.