Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh look, Doug Martin is out. Shocking.

Terrible terrible early round pick=P

I think you need to stick with Maclin for at least another week. He's supposed to be a primary target in that high powered offense, and he did have 1 targets last week so it's not like he's not getting looks. Cooks is awesome but he's a rookie AND in NO, so he's going to be double streaky.

And I'm feeling the same about Gordon, Alex. If I struggle a little he's going to end up as trade bait early.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh.. Hopefully there fantasy gurus will get off Gerharts dick. I had him benched and allowed myself to be talked into starting him. Fuck that guy!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drafting Charles #3 is really starting to hurt. I had the exact same issue with Chris Johnson back in the day - ended up drafting him a year too late.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my brother picked 8th out of 8 in our weird QB-centric league he was drunk and went bold and back to back took AP and Jamaal Charles. He is....not happy.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking a lot better all of the sudden. Moreno just went to the locker room with what looks like a wrist injury.
That is about the only thing looking up lol and as a phins fan it still sucks in it's own way. Looking like its going to be one of those years.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I know it is pretty early still, but apparently my misgivings about Arian Foster were completely unwarranted. 27 and now 28 rushing attempts in his first two games... I love the work-load, please stay healthy.

Feeling bad for Jamaal Charles owners, I've always maintained that you can't win your fantasy league in the 1st round of the draft, but you can sure lose it. I'm guessing Charles is sinking a lot of teams right now.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hope you listened=P
I did, thank you. Won my game before McCoy and Foles played
smile.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I had a fantasy question that's not really advice. Yesterday JJ Watt scored a TD as a TE. If someone had him in an IDP league would that count for him? Or would only defensive TD's count?

Sterling

El Presidente
So I had a fantasy question that's not really advice. Yesterday JJ Watt scored a TD as a TE. If someone had him in an IDP league would that count for him? Or would only defensive TD's count?
It counts. Also why in IDP leagues Hester used to be a beast!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
HELp.. in my league they are offering me AP and arizona Defense for Montee ball and Seatle defense?

What do i do??!!! Is it worth it to have AP, will he be suspended for more time?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HELp.. in my league they are offering me AP and arizona Defense for Montee ball and Seatle defense?

What do i do??!!! Is it worth it to have AP, will he be suspended for more time?
Dude, the governor of Minnesota is even calling for AP to be suspended, for whatever that's worth:

Dayton: Peterson's actions 'a public embarassment'

These AP issues might only get worse before they get better. This guy is panicking and trying to unload AP before he's potentially out for unknown time. There's no way he'd trade Ball for him otherwise. I say hell no to that trade.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are the defenses even included in that trade?
The other guy is packaging the D's to make the trade look less lopsided and desperate. The idea being "Hey Seattle is best D in league! I'm not just giving AP away you see!" In reality, any other time that trade would be clownshoes, most people would normally have AP listed as undroppable.