Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right, I'm saying the eliteness of Seattles D's combined with the decentness of Ball is supposed to equal the decentness of Arizona's D combined with the eliteness of AP. So as to make it look like an even trade of elite packaged with decent. The problem is that Arizona's D could very well be on a level with Seattle's fantasy wise, and AP would normally be regarded as such an elite player that trading for a lesser back would be insane and there's just no defense that makes up for the loss of a top running back. Especially when you're just trading two good defenses and two unbalanced backs, if anything AP should normally go two-for-one. You'd have to be throwing in a third player for this deal to make sense at all.

But yeah, the guy's shitting his pants over this child abuse stuff and hoping to rip someone off.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So here is my team. 6 man 600 dollar buy in. This is my "money" league. Dropping Mathews for a chance on Davis in KC. Thoughts on that?

Also,

rrr_img_76303.png
rrr_img_76304.png

Do i change out Johnson for Hilton, Jackson, Jeffery or none and keep him in? I am leaning towards Jeffery but that hamstring is making me question.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
So here is my team. 6 man 600 dollar buy in. This is my "money" league. Dropping Mathews for a chance on Davis in KC. Thoughts on that?

Also,

rrr_img_76303.png
rrr_img_76304.png

Do i change out Johnson for Hilton, Jackson, Jeffery or none and keep him in? I am leaning towards Jeffery but that hamstring is making me question.
Only 6 teams??? Your team is pretty sorry if that's the case. I'd go with Johnson or Jeffery. Hilton could have a huge game but has been widely inconsistent.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, that's an awful team for a six team league. It looks like you blew your load on RBs because your WRs are really weak.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm playing Brady against Oakland instead of Manning against Seattle. Tell me how stupid I am now, please.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, that's an awful team for a six team league. It looks like you blew your load on RBs because your WRs are really weak.
Yeah, 1st and 12th pick and so on. After I got my running backs and te the receivers were pretty much gone.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm playing Brady against Oakland instead of Manning against Seattle. Tell me how stupid I am now, please.
Never sit your studs. Unless you're wrong that week and regret it, in which case you shouldn't have listened to me you dumbass.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Never sit your studs. Unless you're wrong that week and regret it, in which case you shouldn't have listened to me you dumbass.
I think Brady is done throwing 3 td, 300 yard games. Belicheat likes running the ball again, just like ten years ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuckin' Thursday games...

WR2: Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Keenan Allen?

Roddy is supposed to play tonight, and he's probably thesafestbet of the three. But Wallace appears to be the man in Miami now. And SD is spreading the ball all over the fuckin' place making Allen a real boom or bust guy. I'm leaning towards Wallace.

AJ Green is in the other slot. Him and his bitch ass toe better play Sunday or I'm stuck with Allen no matter what.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anticipating a Rainey / Martin timeshare against the Falcons tonight. The waiver wire gods were kind and I have both after Martin's two games of bedshitting.

Who do you think is the better play in that timeshare? Rainey has the hot hand after last week so that makes this more of a question than it normally would.

Of course the Falcons are probably going to destroy them and kill the running game early, so the question is likely moot.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Anticipating a Rainey / Martin timeshare against the Falcons tonight. The waiver wire gods were kind and I have both after Martin's two games of bedshitting.

Who do you think is the better play in that timeshare? Rainey has the hot hand after last week so that makes this more of a question than it normally would.

Of course the Falcons are probably going to destroy them and kill the running game early, so the question is likely moot.
Falcons currently give up the most points to RB's after 2 weeks, I'm going with Rainey because I picked him up on waivers and one of my backs is down in Mathews.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Asiata or McFadden for my 2nd RB spot? McFadden has produced a TD the last couple games, but I don't have much faith in him to continue to produce. Asiata is going against NO, who haven't been particularly good on defense.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been burned by McFadden's inconsistency and injuries more than one season in the past so I'm biased against ever trusting him to do anything. So I'd be all YOLO and just start AP's backup in hopes he breaks out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Vikings have expressed interest in Law Firm so if you've got a shitty bench spot, he may be worth a pickup.